Menu

The movie version of "The Help"... Oh wow.

Ok, I realize I am last to the party on this but it sometimes takes months before a movie makes it to the theaters here. At any rate, I just saw it tonight and it was SO GOOD!!!!!

And that is so rare. Usually, I end up hating the movie version of a book (like Snow Flower and the Secret Fan...ugh, that was terrible).

But I am really impressed with this one!

You aren't the last to see it! I haven't yet. I've heard how good it was.

My cousin and her kids were in the movie. Only one of her kids actually made the cut though. He was one of the kids sitting by the pool at the baby shower (? - I think - it was different in the bok). If you blinked, you'd miss him! It was filmed in their hometown.

At any rate, I just saw it tonight and it was SO GOOD!!!!!

And that is so rare. Usually, I end up hating the movie version of a book

:iagree: I really had no intentions of seeing it because I was certain they would ruin it. A friend talked me into going when it came out and I'm glad she it. I loved the movie and the casting.

Ok, I realize I am last to the party on this but it sometimes takes months before a movie makes it to the theaters here. At any rate, I just saw it tonight and it was SO GOOD!!!!!

And that is so rare. Usually, I end up hating the movie version of a book (like Snow Flower and the Secret Fan...ugh, that was terrible).

I guess I'll skip Snow Flower then, as I loved the book and was already hesitant to see the movie. I really enjoyed The Help movie too.

LOL! We just rented it last night! Love the book and the movie.

Thanks for the review. It is being shipped to me from Netflix today.