Menu

I'm on PBS's History Detectives on Tuesday!

I posted a few months back about being on a History Detectives segment. It is finally airing on Tuesday on PBS. Every local PBS station determines the time for themselves, so it could be anywhere between 8-10, or not at all. I also found my segment on their web site and the video is already active!

It's at http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigation/exercise-records/

Mary

Mary, that is so very cool! I had to laugh at this line though: "…that will put you in that thin, physical form that makes life worthwhile." Egads! I had no idea that the whole thin-is-attractive started in the 20s. It does seem obvious because of the flappers but still quite surprising. What a cool bit of family history. :)

Very, very interesting! I so enjoyed watching.

Your home is lovely, btw. :)

I'll let you in on a secret, not my home, shhhh, don't tell anyone! :001_smile: They flew me to Michigan to film, close to where the historian and phonograph expert were. Saves money. It was a great house - 1920's Craftsman cottage which had been remodeled. Great kitchen!!

Mary

I'll let you in on a secret, not my home, shhhh, don't tell anyone! :001_smile: They flew me to Michigan to film, close to where the historian and phonograph expert were. Saves money. It was a great house - 1920's Craftsman cottage which had been remodeled. Great kitchen!!

Mary

lol That's awesome. :)

Mary

That is hilarious, because I was also about to gush over the lovely home and awesome kitchen!:tongue_smilie:

Such an amazing story, thanks for sharing!

Mary

I was just coming back to post how my teen daughter and I loved your home and the segment! We really enjoyed watching.