Menu

Pizza Cake!

It's 2 yellow cake mixes in a 16-inch pizza pan.

sauce: pureed strawberry pie filling

cheese: toasted coconut (started w/shaved white chocolate but it didn't look right)

green peppers: chopped Candy Melts (I was going to pipe them into green pepper slices, but decided it wasn't worth the effort)

olives: mini Oreos with holes drilled in the center w/a skewer

sausage (my personal favorite): melted chocolate, crunchy peanut butter, and Rice Krispies

cheese: toasted coconut (started w/shaved white chocolate but it didn't look right)

green peppers: chopped Candy Melts (I was going to pipe them into green pepper slices, but decided it wasn't worth the effort)

sausage (my personal favorite): melted chocolate, crunchy peanut butter, and Rice Krispies

That is creative!

I just wanted to show off the pizza cake I made for my dh and his friend for their combined birthday party tonight. It turned out better than I'd hoped! We're watching the first two Ninja Turtles movie while we eat it.

This is wonderful!

I bet my son would adore this for his next birthday!

Beautiful, it looks delicious!