Menu

where's that cold air from Canada?

We are supposed to be getting some of it back on Sunday.

My new mantra is, "The trees will be turning in three weeks. The trees will be turning in three weeks."

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2: Not. Fair. Send it to Texas. PLEASE! I'm begging you. :(

there were major thunderstorms last night, and although it cooled off, I'm still complaining this morning! We're already at 91 with humidex. And it's not even 8 in the morning.

Those downtown have to add almost 10 degrees too. I'm in the suburb with lots of parks, plenty of trees to counteract the heat.

Argh!

Edited by CleoQc

You know, that cold air from Canada that we export to the States every winter?

Could we get some of it back?

109F today in Montreal, when taking into account the humidity. (91 without, so it's a LOT of humidity...)

We never received it. USPS must have lost it or delivered it to the wrong country :D

You know, that cold air from Canada that we export to the States every winter?

Could we get some of it back?

109F today in Montreal, when taking into account the humidity. (91 without, so it's a LOT of humidity...)

Would you like to come here for a visit? :001_smile: We have had mostly wet and cold weather on the West coast and are longing for some sun. We've been lucky if the temperature has reached 22C, and most days are between 17C - 20C. The forecasters keep saying it's going to warm up, but when ......???? :confused:

It was 91 degrees F here-- at 12 midnight last night. :glare:

We've had more than 25 days over 100º this summer, and we still have August to go [crying].

I'm pretty sure the ground here is so baked dry, you could use it as a pizza stone.

I was in your beautiful city this week, Cleo! We were part of a tour of Quebec City, Montreal, and the Gaspe Peninsula. We saw the free Cirque du Soleil show on Tuesday evening. I'm totally in love with Quebec!

The weather was utterly gorgeous. It rained yesterday morning on the way to the Montreal Airport, but I suppose I missed the hot, hot weather. Oh, well -- there's plenty of it here in Virginia.