Menu

The Hitchhiker who hitched a ride with DH

CRUD! I cannot get the picture to show! I put it on Flickr and then clicked on "grab the HTML code" and there is NO code!

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try again.

I can barely see your avatar either. It's as if it's fading away.

You haven't spent any time with a guy who built a time machine out of a DeLorean? :lol:

OK! Thanks. I will do that next time or if this still isn't showing. I didn't know you could do that.

Dawn

Instead of using the insert picture icon, use the paperclip icon for an attachment. Then, you can click browse and upload it directly here from your computer.

Furry and squeaks! I couldn't get a bigger picture on there......again, no idea! :tongue_smilie:

It crawled out of his engine area into where the wipers are and stared at him.

Dawn

I can see it, I just can't tell what it is. Over-forty eyes and all that... It looks furry, anyway.

Well, the mouse was OUTSIDE of the car.

Dawn

Obviously your DH has a much better tolerance for rodents because I would not have snapped a picture. I would have screamed bloody murder and jumped out of the car as fast as my little legs would carry me.:eek::scared:

Second picture was taken when DH stopped for gas. The thing just stood there and stared at him! He looked a little miffed.

So, DH coaxed him OFF the car and he scampered away near the gas station.

Dawn

Awww. I'm glad he didn't get cooked or hurt by the engine. Did he run off once your dh got to his destination?

Doesn't matter. My original response still stands. I have a fear that one day I will be driving along and will feel a mouse run across my feet. Or a snake. Or something equally horrifying.

About 20 years ago I was driving happily along, windows open, music playing; when a giant bug flew in the window, hit my chest and fell into my shirt. I screamed myself hoarse, almost wrecked the car and killed myself.