Menu

YOu know... If one Googles WellTrained Mind Images

Men wearing kilts come Up , plus Johnny Depp...and pix of Jessie etc.

Thought that was fun.

This is a funny example of how Google tailors results according to the internet habits of the searcher. I don't have a single picture of a man in a kilt or Johnny Depp, all the way through the first nine pages of results.

I do have a lot of book covers, Jessie Wise & SWB (along with a selection of cute kids and earnest moms), and the loveliest chicken mummy I've ever seen.

If I search for Well Trained Mind, I get mostly book covers, and Jesse and Susan. If I search Well Trained Mind Forum I get an interesting mix, including several Johnny Depp photos and Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. :D

Yep, image google "The Well Trained Mind Forums"......it's all there.

I saw much of what others have seen + a lion sitting on another lion's head and a wolf in sheep's clothing. And a well-trained mercenary. I definitely did not search for one of those. :tongue_smilie:

Oh, and now I see an image of a kitchen layout I did in IKEA's free software but NOT the one I posted yesterday.

I saw WTM book covers, SWB/JW pics, a mummified chicken, one of Sara (headbanger homeschool) and Roo, SmrtMama's Captain Science boy, and one of my DD on a green beanbag.

No kilts or poutine for me though (although I know why they show up!). I mostly hang out in the more boring forum, hehe.

thong[/i] show up?!?!

]

Saw that too, think I need to go wash my eyes:001_huh:. I also see a kilt man, Jonny Depp, the stepsisters, Colin Firth, and a bunch of other things.

Only on Google though not BING, and under The Well Trained Mind Forums.

If I search for Well Trained Mind, I get mostly book covers, and Jesse and Susan. If I search Well Trained Mind Forum I get an interesting mix, including several Johnny Depp photos and Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. :D

Did you see the Pountine?!?!:lol: