Menu

If you have a chance, say a prayer for DD

She had a seizure yesterday. Intense but over quickly and she is recovering normally. Thank you, God.

But she has a dance dress rehersal, the recital AND her Confirmation in the next several days.

Please pray for her that this was a weird blip and not the start of something.

Thanks so much!

Hugs in advance: :grouphug:

Dh used to have severe grand mal seizures, and he told me he always was wrung out for several days thereafter. You may want to do your best to make sure she takes every opportunity to rest in the midst of her busy-ness for the next few days.

:grouphug: I am sorry you are dealing with this.

Oh, absolutely, you got it. Will be praying for your precious dd.

Do you remember our pm's? My dd is an epileptic too. Her grand mal 4 years ago was 1 week before her play!

Will pray for your dd and that this was an isolated instance.

:grouphug:

Seizures are a regular thing here. My best advice is to make sure she gets a full night of sleep every night--to bed on time and hopefully won't wake up too early, though that's hard this time of year with the sun up earlier and earlier each day. Lack of sleep and illness are the obvious seizure triggers here. Praying she won't have any more.

Thanks, everyone! I love you ladies!

She got thru the dress rehersal. And here is something really sweet:

Her teacher danced next to her for both dances. DD is in adult classes and the adult teachers have always danced in the dress rehersals & recitals but I thought it was so sweet of her teacher to dance so close by.

She's going to "lay low" except for the recital and Confirmation for the next few days.

Thanks again!