Menu

In need of a mini miracle and hoping y'all could lift me up

Yes, it's me, asking for prayers again. :o

I don't have a lot of people I can turn to IRL because I don't want to get into a lot of details with people but I've been under a great deal of stress for a while now and could really use some prayers. I'm starting to see the effects the stress is having on my body and it's scaring me (and adding to more stress). I'm having some health issues as of late and was hoping for some prayers for a quick healing of them as well as a cessation to the stressors in my life.

I hope you'll be understanding of my being vague on an internet forum, but please know I am sincere and really in need at this time.

Thank you all. :grouphug: You'll be in my prayers as well.

Praying here. I wonder if the stress you are feeling is more an anxiety issue? Have you considered seeing your doctor about it?

Yes, there is that too, unfortunately. However, I am taking some supplements specifically for anxiety (given to me by my naturapath & I am being "watched" over by this person) and they are helping. I just need to rid myself of the real stressors that are going on at the same time.

Thank you though. I do know to keep an eye on my anxiety levels and I know my dh will let me know if he feels things are getting out of hand in that regard. I'm very thankful that I have a great husband and I'm in good hands that way.

Yes, there is that too, unfortunately. However, I am taking some supplements specifically for anxiety (given to me by my naturapath & I am being "watched" over by this person) and they are helping. I just need to rid myself of the real stressors that are going on at the same time.

Thank you though. I do know to keep an eye on my anxiety levels and I know my dh will let me know if he feels things are getting out of hand in that regard. I'm very thankful that I have a great husband and I'm in good hands that way.

You are very fortunate having your dh so supportive. If those supplements don't work would you consider an anti-anxiety prescription? I've seen lives changed from anti-anxiety meds. :grouphug: