Menu

What Is Your Royal Wedding Name?

What is your Royal Wedding name? (you need one for Friday!):D Start with Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparent's names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on. mine would be: Lady Lillian Ty-Harris. (Sometimes you need to stretch the rules a little.)

Lady Anna Snowball-Bethesda

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Anna Snowball-Bethesda

Well, the 'snowball' isn't nearly as bad as some of the other pet names -- I think you are going to get to sit at a legitimate table.;) I'll miss you -- I'm with scamp, lois, victorious, and the others who didn't give two seconds thought to what they were naming their pets.:glare:

Lady Madelaine Bootsie-Dickerson

Well, the 'snowball' isn't nearly as bad as some of the other pet names -- I think you are going to get to sit at a legitimate table.;) I'll miss you -- I'm with scamp, lois, victorious, and the others who didn't give two seconds thought to what they were naming their pets.:glare:

Lady Madelaine Bootsie-Dickerson

And Madalaine sounds so dignified!

Ah, I didn't do my husband's! His would be Sir Esporminio Lobo-Calle Trece. :lol::lol::lol:

OK, this has to be the hottest guy there with a name like that! Slap a black Zoro mask on him and he can dance on the tables! You wouldn't mind, wouldya Ibby? :tongue_smilie:

OK, this has to be the hottest guy there with a name like that! Slap a black Zoro mask on him and he can dance on the tables! You wouldn't mind, wouldya Ibby? :tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol: He would die of pride because he's a very dignified and "old school" kind of man, but he's actually a wonderful dancer! :) I'd try to convince him though for the sake of the hive. ;) :tongue_smilie::lol:

You survived the shopping trip?:confused:

Barely. But I think it had more to do with the half cows we ate. If I could just burp one more time... :ack2: they need a really, really bloated smilie. Ah, she did good. She bought some stripper boots, she's happy. :blush:

Not to derail the thread, but have you ever done your Author name? I've always thought mine and dh's both really sound like novelists. I'm Montclaire Johnson and he's Midland Shade. That would be your street name and your mother's maiden name.

Well based on my old street which actually had a name that would make me: Stirling Tyler

Barely. But I think it had more to do with the half cows we ate. If I could just burp one more time... :ack2: they need a really, really bloated smilie. Ah, she did good. She bought some stripper boots, she's happy. :blush:

Okay then. KUDOS to you! And as long as Imp is happy, well, I'm happy. :grouphug:

:)

:lol::lol::lol: He would die of pride because he's a very dignified and "old school" kind of man, but he's actually a wonderful dancer! :) I'd try to convince him though for the sake of the hive. ;) :tongue_smilie::lol:

Well, dignified just makes it better! I mean, with a name like that, he simply has to perform for us! Convince, girl, convince! :D No royal wedding is complete until we have a Sir Esporminio Lobo-Calle Trece dancing for the Hive!

Well, dignified just makes it better! I mean, with a name like that, he simply has to perform for us! Convince, girl, convince! :D No royal wedding is complete until we have a Sir Esporminio Lobo-Calle Trece dancing for the Hive!

:lol::lol: I'll do my best ma'am. :)

What I want to know is if Dominicans wear kilts? :svengo:

ROFL!! I told my husband that I wanted to get him a kilt after the first thread that started it all. He has a really gorgeous skin tone and I could see him totally rocking a utilikilt! :blushing: :D :D

oh, now, there we go! :w00t:

We are now on a very slippery slope.................................:tongue_smilie:

Why? Is the table we want him to dance on really a slide?

:smilielol5::smilielol5::lol::lol: ya'll are cracking me up! hehehehe I read your comments to him and dh is laughing too. I wonder if he will laugh when I tell him he really does have to table dance for ya'll. ;) :D bwahahahahaha :tongue_smilie:

For some reason, the first thing that popped into my head when I read this was:

My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

LOL.

hahahahahahahahahaha We speak fluent Princess Bride in our house as well. ;) :) hehehe Actually, my husband lived in New York City when he first came to the States so he learned English up there. He's now lived in Florida a lot longer than he ever lived up north, but his accent is still very New York Hispanic. :)

Edited by Ibbygirl

I can't decide if my name should Lady Anne or Lady Elizabeth . . . (both of my grandmothers were Scottish).

but I am afraid last name of Cheeky-Rice is just not going to open doors for me . . . or it will open the wrong doors! :D

I could go with the next pet which would make the name Whiskey-Rice; but I think I will meet with the same problem! :lol:

Well based on my old street which actually had a name that would make me: Stirling Tyler

Wow! That's pretty awesome!

Author Name:

Penderbrook Faubert (which should be pronounced a la francais);)

I guess I am supposed to be writing bosom-heaving romance novels.

Penderbrook is perfect, too!