Menu

If you are watching the wedding Friday...

Tigersgrowl-what station are you watching it on that it is starting at 6?

I'm still trying to figure this all out.

BBCA starts coverage at 3am, but I'm on the east coast and they will be live so here, the actual wedding should begin at 6 am since it starts at 11 am there. No clue what will be happening 3am-6am on BBC.

Time zones confuse me :glare:

What would be a good website to watch it on? We don't have cable, and our TV channels come in poorly.

Ellie posted the BBC link --go to her posts, and you will find the thread -- ir give me time to finish my coffee and i will put it here for you.

And, you did provide your Royal Name didn't you in the Royal name thread?;)

So, if the wedding starts at 5am eastern, that is 3am central? I really want to sleep as long as possible without missing anything! Or should I just stay up all night...

Central time is one hour behind eastern. So if the wedding starts as 5 am Eastern, it would be 4 am Central, assuming your state is on Daylight Savings Time.

Mary

We are planning on starting to watch at 2 am Pacific Standard Time :svengo:. The schedule of events PST (according to The Seattle Times) -

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/reweb/2014777283_how_early_will_you_wake_up_to_watch_the_royal_wedding.html

I think I will just nap on the couch.:001_huh:

Do you suppose the wedding will be on all the networks? CNN? We are planning to set our DVR to record the wedding mainly, but we're trying to decide which channel will be the best. We're in your same time zone BTW.

Blessings,

Lucinda

So I see that the major stations start COVERAGE at 4 a.m., but is that just talking, etc., or is that the procession to the church and the wedding starts at 5 a.m., or what?

Just sayin'-I don't want to get up at 4 a.m. just to hear them chatting for an hour when I could be sleeping, but I also don't want to miss the procession to the church.

So I see that the major stations start COVERAGE at 4 a.m., but is that just talking, etc., or is that the procession to the church and the wedding starts at 5 a.m., or what?

Just sayin'-I don't want to get up at 4 a.m. just to hear them chatting for an hour when I could be sleeping, but I also don't want to miss the procession to the church.

The actual WEDDING starts at 11am GMT, so that would be 5am EDT.