Menu

I'm Janette, a long time lurker on these boards. DH told me today that I really should get over my shyness and register.:001_smile:

I have six kids:

Aline -- 14

Hope -- 13

Matthew -- 9

Sophia -- 7

Luc -- 5

Owen -- 2

We've been homeschooling "since the beginning", so this is our tenth year. These boards have truly been a blessing to me on our journey.

Looking forward to joining in the discussion!

Janette

Thanks for the welcome ladies! You make me feel so happy. :)

We've moved around a fair bit (Virginia, Illinois, Ohio, Ontario) and are now living in British Columbia. It's possible we'll be moving to Texas sometime during the next year.

Janette

Those are definitely some different moves! Any common denominator (jobs, family, etc) to them or just whims?

We've moved around a fair bit (Virginia, Illinois, Ohio, Ontario) and are now living in British Columbia. It's possible we'll be moving to Texas sometime during the next year.

Janette

One of the greatest things about the boards.....no matter where you go, your friends are still here.

Jobs. DH is an engineer so we move from one project to another fairly frequently.

Sounds fun! I'm not one who likes to be in the same place forever. I'd be ready to move from PA now, not because I don't like where we live, but because I love the thrill of learning about new places. However, we've been here for 15 years now. Hubby owns his own Civil Engineering Firm. It's a little harder to leave until we really "leave" (which is likely to happen once all the boys are in or out of college). HI or overseas would be my next destination (on my wishlist).

I've lived in NY, FL, VA, RI, back to VA, different area of FL, then up here to PA. Now we've stalled...

Janette

The weather's fine, perfectly gorgeous, in fact. Might be the only two days of the year that are *exactly* right, but 'you takes what you can get'. :glare:

Seriously, though, you'd be very welcome here. And I'm glad to hear your voice on the boards. We old-timers enjoy the company...i'm at 15 and counting.