Menu

I told my girls to get the mail...

It must be in the air, yesterday I sent my kids to Walgreens just down the road for milk, tea and some vapor bath for my youngest as a bonus told them they could each get a candy bar for dessert; all they came home with is candy. :glare: Yep, they walked back up to store for the forgotten milk,tea and vapor bath and still forgot to get the vapor bath. :glare:

It must be in the air, yesterday I sent my kids to Walgreens just down the road for milk, tea and some vapor bath for my youngest as a bonus told them they could each get a candy bar for dessert; all they came home with is candy. :glare: Yep, they walked back up to store for the forgotten milk,tea and vapor bath and still forgot to get the vapor bath. :glare:

I can totally see my dd's doing this....

they are out there. This time the 2 siblings wanted to go so it is a field trip. I normally go, but I am recovering from a cold and cannot breathe. Simply climbing the stairs makes me short of breath.

Good for you. I read this and automatically thought duh! :lol: They agreed to get the mail and that means actually getting all the mail, not just some of it.

Was the package something exciting that distracted them? I could see doing that myself. :tongue_smilie:

Good for you. I read this and automatically thought duh! :lol: They agreed to get the mail and that means actually getting all the mail, not just some of it.

Was the package something exciting that distracted them? I could see doing that myself. :tongue_smilie:

yes. my 5 yr old is turning 6 next monday and the two older girls put their money together and bought her a book. That is what the package was.