Menu

Just gotta say . . .

The only time I approve of stores decorating/putting stuff out insanely early is for Easter when they start selling the Cadbury Cream Eggs and Dove Truffle Eggs. The longer those are available the better.

Hubby just brought me a Cadbury Cream egg. Yum!

The only time I approve of stores decorating/putting stuff out insanely early is for Easter when they start selling the Cadbury Cream Eggs and Dove Truffle Eggs. The longer those are available the better.

Hubby just brought me a Cadbury Cream egg. Yum!

I could not agree more. Cadbury Cream Eggs... heaven wrapped in foil and perhaps the only thing getting me through February.

I could not agree more. Cadbury Cream Eggs... heaven wrapped in foil and perhaps the only thing getting me through February.

:iagree:Most people gain weight during the Holidays, not me. It's right now!!!! I could live off Cream Eggs. When dh and I were engaged, he set me up a cream egg hunt in his car!!!

I am absolutely crazy about Cadbury's Creme Eggs. Always have been. :D I love anything Cadbury's and anything Lindt also. If my memory serves me correctly, they have Creme Eggs in Britain all year round. Lucky things, or maybe not so lucky, depending on how you look at it. :lol:

65935-762138.jpg

I am absolutely crazy about Cadbury's Creme Eggs. Always have been. :D I love anything Cadbury's and anything Lindt also. If my memory serves me correctly, they have Creme Eggs in Britain all year round. Lucky things, or maybe not so lucky, depending on how you look at it. :lol:

65935-762138.jpg

Yes, we can. :D

What naughty girls you are, inspiring me towards chocolately wickedness. I was buying lunch to take to the zoo today and walked past a box of Cadbury creme eggs! Fortunately I am not so corrupted as to buy a whole box. I got enough for one each. ;)

Rosie

There is nothing cuter than a toddler eating their creme egg!:D

What naughty girls you are, inspiring me towards chocolately wickedness. I was buying lunch to take to the zoo today and walked past a box of Cadbury creme eggs! Fortunately I am not so corrupted as to buy a whole box. I got enough for one each. ;)

Rosie

That's the only way I buy them...one. at. a. time. I usually only have up to three a year. I have to limit my eggnog and chocolate covered cherries also. Lindt truffles though...one $.99 box of three a week ;)