Menu

What is your favorite way of boiling water?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it offensive, frankly. I can hear your screaming all the way across the campground. Can't a girl just boil her water in peace???

Pease don't start calling grown women "girls" or I'm afraid a perfectly nice thread could end up careening out of control :D

Bill

:lol: It's been a loooong day.

...and I had to add an homage to Ramona Quimby. For some reason whenever I get really angry her "guts" tyrade is the first thing I think of.

Just started in with the Beverly Cleary books with my little-man. It has been more than 4 decades since I read them as a kid, but I'm pleased they are still popular.

Appologies to the OP for going off topic.

I think you stepped in it when you said you don't own a microwave, Bill. Don't you know they are good for boiling water for a cup of instant coffee? :auto:

I heard a talk by a health-guru once and he claimed plants fed water boiled in microwave ovens (and then cooled) killed plants. And we all know health-gurus are always right :tongue_smilie:

Bill (afraid of those new fangled things)

Who's brewing trouble with their water?!? I can smell it!

Just started in with the Beverly Cleary books with my little-man. It has been more than 4 decades since I read them as a kid, but I'm pleased they are still popular.

Appologies to the OP for going off topic.

I'm starting them in June with Luke. It's funny, I read them to both of my older dc as preparation for school and I wasn't sure if I should read them to my youngest, since he's not going. The older dc drew the line there, :lol:, Ramona Quimby is always welcome in our home.

ETA, stop dragging me off topic!

I'm starting them in June with Luke. It's funny, I read them to both of my older dc as preparation for school and I wasn't sure if I should read them to my youngest, since he's not going. The older dc drew the line there, :lol:, Ramona Quimby is always welcome in our home.

Oh sure, throw the fact that I'm not a real Homeschooler in my face :D

Bill

Oh sure, throw the fact that I'm not a real Homeschooler in my face :D

Bill

Okay, since you keep asking.... Luke is finally reading fluently :D

I didn't want to brag, but you kept asking :lol:

If it makes any difference, you're one of my favorite poseurs. (It's almost one, I can't be expected to spell that right. Someone spell-check me. Please ;))

Okay, since you keep asking.... Luke is finally reading fluently :D

I didn't want to brag, but you kept asking :lol:

If it makes any difference, you're one of my favorite poseurs. (It's almost one, I can't be expected to spell that right. Someone spell-check me. Please ;))

Flattery will get you everywhere :D

Bill (who wants to add: Good going Luke!)

All of the lawyers in my family have asperger's, they would only call you an ass behind your back. But, they would explain exactly how wrong you are in excruciating detail.

Sounds like dh......... should I be worried?

Flattery will get you everywhere :D

Bill (who wants to add: Good going Luke!)

~Julie, who's bursting with pride

All of the lawyers in my family have asperger's, they would only call you an ass behind your back. But, they would explain exactly how wrong you are in excruciating detail.

Hey Mrs. Mungo,

I hope you don't mind but I quoted you the other day. One of my students wrote about how Annmarie saved the Jew's in Number the Stars. I forgot to give you credit, but I will correct that next week. :D

Hey Mrs. Mungo,

I hope you don't mind but I quoted you the other day. One of my students wrote about how Annmarie saved the Jew's in Number the Stars. I forgot to give you credit, but I will correct that next week. :D

Oh sure, now drag the Jews into it :D

Bill