Menu

What is your favorite way of boiling water?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like dh......... should I be worried?

Only if quirkiness bothers you in a bad way.

Hey Mrs. Mungo,

I hope you don't mind but I quoted you the other day. One of my students wrote about how Annmarie saved the Jew's in Number the Stars. I forgot to give you credit, but I will correct that next week. :D

The best part is when they are familiar enough with the idea that you can look at a paper and yell, "oh, the catmanity!"

(the following bit is in a weird order because my phone is not scrolling correctly) Beansprouts, they are patent lawyers; they were engineers first. ;)

That's interesting. The lawyers I know would call you an ass to your face.

I traded my kettle for a Keurig.

Philistine!

Nicole (who is sorry to be name-calling, but it is late Friday after working a marathon early-music concert, which should be an oxymoron, and she left her copy of Moby-Dick at home, making the evening most brutal)

Edited by Nicole M

Philistine!

Nicole (who is sorry to be name-calling, but it is late Friday after working a marathon early-music concert, which should be an oxymoron, and she left her copy of Moby-Dick at home, making the evening most brutal)

Almost any evening without Moby Dick is sure to be a travesty. My condolences.

Bill

Hey Mrs. Mungo,

I hope you don't mind but I quoted you the other day. One of my students wrote about how Annmarie saved the Jew's in Number the Stars. I forgot to give you credit, but I will correct that next week. :D

Did you know that Sean Astin is working on producing a movie based on the book?

Stainless steel electric kettle. Long story short... I didn't ask for it and wanted to hate it. One pot later, decided I couldn't do without it and packed away my stovetop kettle. Does that make me fickle?

I heard a talk by a health-guru once and he claimed plants fed water boiled in microwave ovens (and then cooled) killed plants. And we all know health-gurus are always right :tongue_smilie:

Bill (afraid of those new fangled things)

Plants KILL PLANTS if they are fed microwave boiled water? OMG!!!! So, does the microwaved water give weeds super powers so they can choke out all the non-weeds? Is THAT what happened to our back yard? Crazy neighbor people pouring microwaved water on our grass? :confused:

Plants KILL PLANTS if they are fed microwave boiled water? OMG!!!! So, does the microwaved water give weeds super powers so they can choke out all the non-weeds? Is THAT what happened to our back yard? Crazy neighbor people pouring microwaved water on our grass? :confused:

They probably also fed it food from a crockpot. (19% battery on my phone)

Oh my goodness, that's FRIGHTENING! If these mutant plants who have been nourished with irradiated water will kill other plants, then what else are they capable of???

I wasn't very clear was I? Chucki, more rum!

Bill (3% and could disappear without notice)