Menu

Just for fun. Do you have nail polish on your toe nails?

Do you have nail polish on your toe nails?  

1. 1. Do you have nail polish on your toe nails?

• Yes in some fashion or another I've got polish on my toe nails
    • No, I don't see any polish on my toe nails what so ever

How funny that you posted this question this morning. I just threw some socks on because I had a friend coming to drop off her child for a playdate and my toenails are half painted. Not half painted like I was in the middle of painting them, but a little bit on each toenail because I haven't painted them well since the cold weather came.:lol:

My toes are half painted too for the same reason.:tongue_smilie: I have red on.

No, none. None on the fingernails either. I wouldn't mind, but honestly, I'm too lazy to keep up with it. I would love a pedicure and manicure, but I can't justify spending the money. Anyway, it's winter. I always have wool socks on (in bed, too) so who would see it?

If you do, what color?

Not any right now, but I had the first pedicure of my life last summer and had hot pink on my toes. It lasted over a month! I was so impressed. It was fun to look down and say "ooo! Pink toes!"

I will probably schedule another pedicure once summer peeks over the horizon. It was a very rejuvenating experience. :001_smile:

I have a sort of metallic copper on now, but I want to replace it with something else, I just can't make up my mind.

Same colour! I painted them this week as I can FINALLY see my toes again,as baby # 4 arrived 2 weeks ago.One if the 1st things I did when I came home from hospital was to paint my toenails....because I could reach them again.

It's also summer here,so feet always out for the world to see.

Perhaps a nice red next time.