Menu

I think he may be coming....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this birth talk and I just can't keep from sharing. This will be you soon!

Rebecca Maud, born at 7:30 AM to just Mommy and Daddy before anyone else was awake (midwife missed it she came so fast!)

Congratulations! She is gorgeous!!!

Aw, thanks everybody. :001_smile: She was born 1/20.

More successful home birth stories makes me think that maybe I'll have the courage to try it this time.

Yes, you can do it! We had complications with our first three pregnancies/post deliveries, but I knew I wanted to do it at home this time and we made it happen. Which reminds me, mommaduck, I keep wondering how your itching is??? Did your BSA levels come back elevated? Hope you are finding relief!

MyLittleWonders...the midwife's assistant actually showed up right after the head was out to deliver the body, but it was a pretty exciting ride!

Aw, thanks everybody. :001_smile: She was born 1/20.

Yes, you can do it! We had complications with our first three pregnancies/post deliveries, but I knew I wanted to do it at home this time and we made it happen. Which reminds me, mommaduck, I keep wondering how your itching is??? Did your BSA levels come back elevated? Hope you are finding relief!

MyLittleWonders...the midwife's assistant actually showed up right after the head was out to deliver the body, but it was a pretty exciting ride!

No, they came out "normal". I'm guessing that my liver was already working itself out. I'm still itching, but it's moved from my belly/breasts to my shoulders/thighs...it's quite a nuisance. 28wks tomorrow (Sunday)...so all the fun of glucose (since this one isn't going to be a homebirth they can't just loan me a glucometer :glare:), Rhogam, and preregistering. I'm tired and cranky tonight, one of my kids is argumentative, and I get wore out very easy. See, I'm whiny.

Hmmm. Daisy Mommy hasn't been posting. . .

Nothing exciting yet...:glare:

almost got excited earlier but I stopped walking around cause I got to tired and the contractions went away...hopefully soon, my other half would appreciate it if he didn't decide to come on super-bowl weekend...everyone is hovering now that it's past the due date expecially my excited mom :tongue_smilie:

anyways :001_smile: congrats Sara!!

(all the different smilies are just entertaining me cause i'm a bored and I think they're cute...yay!)

:lurk5: So still waiting!

Nothing exciting yet...:glare:

almost got excited earlier but I stopped walking around cause I got to tired and the contractions went away...hopefully soon, my other half would appreciate it if he didn't decide to come on super-bowl weekend...everyone is hovering now that it's past the due date expecially my excited mom :tongue_smilie:

anyways :001_smile: congrats Sara!!

(all the different smilies are just entertaining me cause i'm a bored and I think they're cute...yay!)

Thanks for checking in!:)

\..hopefully soon, my other half would appreciate it if he didn't decide to come on super-bowl weekend...

:grouphug: to all who are waiting

Congratulations Sara!

Coming up on two years now, my water broke during the coin toss on Superbowl Sunday! My husband got over it really quickly and two days later, DS was born. :D

No, they came out "normal". I'm guessing that my liver was already working itself out. I'm still itching, but it's moved from my belly/breasts to my shoulders/thighs...it's quite a nuisance. 28wks tomorrow (Sunday)...so all the fun of glucose (since this one isn't going to be a homebirth they can't just loan me a glucometer :glare:), Rhogam, and preregistering. I'm tired and cranky tonight, one of my kids is argumentative, and I get wore out very easy. See, I'm whiny.

Whine away. It's the privilege of pregnant women. Especially overdue ones, though you seem to be handling it very well Daisy Mommy. :001_smile: My fingers are crossed for tomorrow night after the Superbowl is over.

Mommaduck, so glad you don't have cholestasis to worry about, but I hope you find some relief for that itch whatever the cause!

I tried the breech tilt yesterday. Getting up again made my round ligaments go OUCH. So presumably it's stretching them out and maybe loosening things up will get him to turn.

We haven't heard from AngelBee...hope that's for GOOD reasons!

Is the Superbowl today or next Sunday? :001_huh:

Next Sunday.

And I have to say--if this WERE a TV show, it has an awful lot of commercial breaks. Thankfully the Hive is even better at commercials than the SuperBowl people.

Although in the spirit of it all: here are the top 10 commercials from SuperBowl 42: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ce-SJreIA.

All this birth talk and I just can't keep from sharing. This will be you soon!

Rebecca Maud, born at 7:30 AM to just Mommy and Daddy before anyone else was awake (midwife missed it she came so fast!)

Oh she is GORGEOUS!! What a sweet baby girl. Congratulations! :) :hurray: :party:

Tomorrow would be nice, since it's my Birthday :)

Happy Birthday. :)

Still cooking a babe.

Feeling crabby today. :(

I was feeling pretty crabby two days before DD came and a wise friend told me that meant it was close and it was. Start a big project tomorrow and he will come for sure. :001_smile:

I totally thought the SuperBowl was today, so I amend my wishes for you Daisy Mommy! Please don't wait another week.

No baby, but I think I am getting sick. :(

I have a headache behind my eyes and eyebrows. :( Going to cuddle wit hkids and dh and watch Alice in Wonderland.

Oh! :( :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: So sorry, sending you a cyber temple rub and neck massage. :grouphug:

Took a shower, ate some dinner, sat around a bit and slept like 12 hours! :D

Still no baby. He may be out of town with Jayden. ;) :lol:

:iagree:

Still no Jayden :glare:

and I've been crabby and sick all day too...hopefully I can get more sleep tonight! last night I was getting 2 hours of sleep and then waking up and not being able to get back to sleep (and repeat)

I have my doctor appointment tomorrow so we will see how that goes :001_smile:

I was feeling pretty crabby two days before DD came and a wise friend told me that meant it was close and it was. Start a big project tomorrow and he will come for sure. :001_smile:

I totally thought the SuperBowl was today, so I amend my wishes for you Daisy Mommy! Please don't wait another week.

I make a big to-do list :001_smile:

Hopefully he doesn't wait another week!! thanks :lol:

:iagree: Here's hoping that you all have your babes in your arms VERY soon!

:iagree::iagree::grouphug::grouphug: Go babies go! Go babies Go! :hurray: No.... wait.. maybe I should say instead, "come babies come!" "come babies come! " "yaaaaaaaay babies!!! " :party: :hurray:

Not for anything, but we're getting a little tired of waiting. Do you think you ladies could get the show on the road? ;) :D

Cat

I know, right?! Just found out that it's supposed to get below freezing tomorrow morning......and *stay* there until Friday. So it seems baby wants to come a) in the ice b) during the Super Bowl c) after the Super Bowl. :glare:

I know, right?! Just found out that it's supposed to get below freezing tomorrow morning......and *stay* there until Friday. So it seems baby wants to come a) in the ice b) during the Super Bowl c) after the Super Bowl. :glare:

Can I join this pregnant-lady waiting game? I'm due tomorrow...as is a mega snowstorm. Figures. No sign of baby so far and I'm a little freaked that I'll be in labour during the blizzard. :glare:

Can I join this pregnant-lady waiting game? I'm due tomorrow...as is a mega snowstorm. Figures. No sign of baby so far and I'm a little freaked that I'll be in labour during the blizzard. :glare:

Yes, join us! Be warned, we're all still waiting...but my mother assures me that babies do come eventually. I'm not sure I believe that at this point. :001_huh: :glare: :D

I'm over a week overdue and an ice storm is due tomorrow. Hopefully your baby decides to copy my baby and stay nice and snug for a couple of days after the due date!