Menu

Starting a Photo Project on Facebook! Wanna join?

I have decided to start a Project 52 on Facebook. I would love for some of you all to join! I know I have a lot of you on my facebook friend list, but not everyone so I wanted to post here too. This will be a lot of fun, and the only requirement is an interest in photography and a camera. You don't have to be a professional or have any fancy camera. Great way to learn and inspire each other. I tried the 365 challenge last year, but it was just way too much! One per week would be a lot more doable. If you are interested, we will need to be facebook friends. I am thinking about starting a Facebook page. Or if that doesn't work, I can start a flickr group. We just need a way to share and post our pics. Also, since this is technically the first day of the 2nd week in the year, we will probably need to do two pics this week. One early and then one later in the week, I guess. I was thinking as we move along, we could do a theme each week. So if you have any ideas for themes, pass them along to me. I've never done anything like this, so I will need any assistance I can get. I really think it will be fun!!! Let me know if you are interested!!!

Jenny,

I think we are planning on doing themes each week. Some people have given me some good ideas for themes, so I'm going to plan those out for the next few weeks or so!

I'd like to do it, but dh has requested that NO pictures of our kids be on FB especially and the internet in general.

What information do you need?

I would like to be involved. :001_smile:

Is there a Facebook Page/Group to join?

Sounds fun... I'm in!

Sounds like fun! I'd love to play! :)

Cat

Can each of you please pm me your name or your email address so I can find you on facebook? Thank you!!

I'd like to do it, but dh has requested that NO pictures of our kids be on FB especially and the internet in general.

What information do you need?

I'm not 100% sure what all the themes will be, but you, of course, won't have to post pictures of your children. I'm sure you will be able to work around the themes to avoid that. Hope you will join us!!

I saw your photo challenge last year and thought I should try doing something like that too. Is there info somewhere about the themes? I don't take many photos even when I am on holiday so this will be interesting for me.

Rosie

Hey Rosie! I don't really have a complete list of the themes, but this week is "A Few of My Favorite Things" and the idea is to take a photo of something you love. The themes will probably be pretty random. :D

I would like to join too, I have already send you a friends invitation to your FB profile. This is the perfect timing for me as I am learning about photograph.

Can you send me another friend request? I lost yours somewhere.

How do we get the pics to you, Nakia? We can't directly upload to the FB group, no?

Rosie

Unfortunately, no. A friend and I have tried and tried to figure out a simple way, and the easiest thing is just to message me on facebook with your pic, and I will upload it to the album. Does that make sense?

I would love to do this also.

Ooh, I'm doing a 52 - did it last year and scrapped each week. Can I play?

PM a link to your Facebook page, and I will send you a friend request. As soon as you accept, I will send an invite to the photography page. Thanks!! So glad to have you both!