Menu

I'm afraid to even admit this, but I like.....

Lady Gaga!! I think she's very talented and I like some of her songs. Of course, I can't tell anyone else this.

Acoustically she sounds just as good as she does non acoustically....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4

Plus I think it's cool that she has her own style!

I remember the first time I heard/saw her on TV. At first I thought- good lord, another all show can't sing girl. After listening for 5 minutes I had changed my mind- she can sing. I don't like the distracting show part, but I'm not her target audience.;)

She reminds me a lot of Christina Aquilara. An absolutely amazing voice but it gets lost in the raunchy lyrics and showiness.

ETA: I don't know if I LIKE Lady Gaga. I know all her popular songs (thanks to oldest dd listening in the car) and some are very catchy and good to sing along with.

I like a couple of her songs. My poor ipod is so eclectic it doesn't know what to do. I don't like artists because they are popular and I don't NOT like them because they are popular.

My dh does complain when my ipod goes from The Ramones to J Lo. He thinks that is wrong. But I LIKE that one song! It's a good tune! ;)

I like a couple of her songs. My poor ipod is so eclectic it doesn't know what to do. I don't like artists because they are popular and I don't NOT like them because they are popular.

My dh does complain when my ipod goes from The Ramones to J Lo. He thinks that is wrong. But I LIKE that one song! It's a good tune! ;)

My ipod has a personality disorder too. I laugh sometimes because I'll be listening to Fleetwood Mac and then jump to Eminem. I don't know why I'm surprised, though, because I am one big contradiction. :lol: