Menu

PSA- Pumpkin Spice Latte has returned to Starbuck's!

Ooh, thanks for letting me know! It's the only flavored drink I like at Starbucks. Otherwise I just get plain old coffee--no cream, no sugar. Strangely enough the past week has felt quite a bit fall-ish. I know it's going to get hot hot again (I'm in GA after all), but I'm enjoying this lovely weather while it's here.

Cinder

:drool5: Thanks!

ETA: Unfortunately, the nearest Starbucks is about 60 minutes away :(.

Doesn't that violate the laws of physics? :)

I know, right?! :lol:

I do have a great recipe to make them. I just don't always feel like putting in the effort :tongue_smilie:. Here it is, in case anyone happens to be interested:

Just Like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Ingredients:

2 cups milk

2 tbsp canned pumpkin

2 tbsp sugar

2 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

1/2 cup strong brewed coffee

Directions:

In a saucepan stir together milk, pumpkin, and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, transfer to blender and process for 15 seconds or until foamy. Add coffee and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.

Enjoy :D

I know, right?! :lol:

I do have a great recipe to make them. I just don't always feel like putting in the effort :tongue_smilie:. Here it is, in case anyone happens to be interested:

Just Like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Ingredients:

2 cups milk

2 tbsp canned pumpkin

2 tbsp sugar

2 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

1/2 cup strong brewed coffee

Directions:

In a saucepan stir together milk, pumpkin, and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, transfer to blender and process for 15 seconds or until foamy. Add coffee and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.

Enjoy :D

I just made this. THANK you SOOOO much!

I did it with Splenda and skim milk, and it's DIVINE. :D