Menu

Local meat truck guy may have been budding serial killer

but, thankfully, so unhinged he got caught after one or two deaths.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/08/10/1295726/dead-body-leads-to-arrest.html

Work is all a twitter with this, as he will end up with us, and many staff live in his area. One LPN said he was a handsome meat delivery guy, but couldn't make eye contact and she was creeped out about being in the middle of no where with him at the door, and didn't open it. Another said her little dogs went wild, when the usually don't, and she quickly got rid of him. Both said he was rather good looking and boyish, which could have been very disarming to someone alone at the door of her rural home. :001_huh:

:scared:

thank heavens for the truly unhinged ones which screw up fast.

It's the smart functioning ones that are really scary I guess.

The whole meat thing just reminded me of our big media sensation serial killer who was a pig farmer & used the rendering plant to get rid of evidence :eek:

The whole meat thing just reminded me of our big media sensation serial killer who was a pig farmer & used the rendering plant to get rid of evidence :eek:

Yeah, what you said. Thank heavens that creep lost his appeal. Did you read where a woman escaped him years before, but he wasn't charged w/attempted murder b/c she was a drug addict and they felt not a credible witness? :svengo:

From the article, he's not very bright.

No kidding. "Hey, can you help me move this body?" :svengo:

I've always suspected mentally unbalanced people would be drawn to this sort of job.

We had a couple meat truck guys in our area who moonlighted in a little breaking and entering if the homeowner wasn't home. The meat truck was a cover.

It was the claim of wanting to spare her family the expense of a funeral that tipped the scales for me.

Not that they weren't already loaded...confess to necrophilia, but oh no, I didn't kill her! :001_huh: I mean...seriously...if it was April 1st, I'd think it was a hoax.

So.... she disappeared in March.... and he's found with her dead body in August? How long had she been dead? This is so, so strange.....

One person, gone from house March 09, not found, but a neighbor of his.

A body, now known to be a very young looking 60 year old Ramtha follower who moved to the Ramtha area from NY very recently and worked in Olympia, found fresh in his truck.

One person, gone from house March 09, not found, but a neighbor of his.

A body, now known to be a very young looking 60 year old Ramtha follower who moved to the Ramtha area from NY very recently and worked in Olympia, found fresh in his truck.

Ewww. I really hope he had some beef or pork in his truck too. Anyone who bought from him ought to check out what they got.

His father is quoted as saying that this arrest is the worst thing that could have happened to his son.

Really? I mean, I know he is your kid and all but, really? I would think that the worst thing would have been to become a serial killer, but that's just me.

No. The father said:

his son’s arrest was “the worst thing that’s happened to me in the world.â€

... which I take to mean that finding this out about his son is painful.

The father also said:

“I hope he goes where he gets some medical help, because he does have a screw loose.â€

No. The father said:

his son’s arrest was “the worst thing that’s happened to me in the world.â€

... which I take to mean that finding this out about his son is painful.

More than that: that someone is dead, that he didn't think the loose screws were that loose, that he fathered someone who became the agent of someone else's death.

When you think about such things, it must be awful to a parent on all fronts.

I had a patient whose SO got into a drunken conflict, fled the police in a car, and hit another car and killed a 7 and 8 year old pair of brothers. He went to prison and she was VILIFIED for keeping his two boys who had been living with them. Vandalized. Spat at. I asked her how she coped and she said "I decided to not hate anybody. Not Joe, not the fighter, not the police who did a high speed chase, not the family who was so angry, not Joe's boys, not me, not anyone." But really, how many people are that wise?

That dad's life in that little backwards town will never be the same. This would be, to me, much worse than just losing a child in a car accident. It would perplex and grieve me to my grave.

Something like this was on the show criminal minds. ewwwwwwwwww:scared:

Pig Boy was at it longer than Criminal Minds has been on, as far as I remember.

And you'd think that shows like CSI, Criminal Minds would convince ppl that they'd get caught, and therefore be a deterrent.

Then again, I doubt those who kill are reasonable enough for any deterrent, or inspiration, unless its hero worship, ie other serial killers.

And yes, using the term 'hero worship' in that context made me throw up in my mouth a bit. :ack2::leaving: