Menu

Can someone tell me the logic behind...

ROFL

I am glad I am not the only one.

Yes it is a double wide so apparently it is common in them. Hmmm maybe a double wide isn't in my future for renting.

No I can't really cover it, dh gets testy when I do. It "blocks the cool air". :rolleyes:

I have one right beside the toilet, too (and it's under the window to boot!). Of course, I live in a remodeled 100 yr old farmhouse and that bathroom is so tiny it's about the only place the vent could be.... unless you want it under the sink or right in front of the shower, lol!

Guest ME-Mommy
ROFL

I am glad I am not the only one.

Yes it is a double wide so apparently it is common in them. Hmmm maybe a double wide isn't in my future for renting.

No I can't really cover it, dh gets testy when I do. It "blocks the cool air". :rolleyes:

Yes, it's common in mobile homes -- they run the duct work in a straight line and place the vents every so far...even under the toilet!! :lol: And, the PP was correct -- it's a matter of the cheapest way to get the job done.

Our guest bathroom in our double wide was that way -- that's why I asked. As if that wasn't bad enough, they put another one right in front of the shower stall -- so when you got out, you stepped on it...brrrrr

Edited by ME-Mommy

You have vents??

The previous owners put in a beautiful very beautiful hard wood floor on the whole main floor of the house. But they didn't want to spoil the look, or do he work of cutting holes for the vents. So they covered every single vent, intake and output vent on the whole floor.

:glare:

So now we get the fun:glare: of trying to figure out where those vents and the duct work should be.

Weird people.

Who is your manufacturer? (to those who have mobile homes)

Ours is a Four Seasons and we have toe kick vents under the sink in both bathrooms. Right along the bottom of the vanity.

ETA: ours is considered "modular" but all Four Seasons have toe kicks in the bathrooms, kitchen, and living areas.