Menu

Would you please tell me what these look like to you?

Thank you, thank you! The more I looked at them, the weirder they looked. I didn't want to take them to my son's baseball game tonight and have people ask, "What ARE they? Are they edible?" :D

BTW, ds13's team is in the championship game tonight in their league! We're all so excited!!

Awww...thanks everyone! You're all so sweet.

Yes, it's just that rope licorice that you can pull apart into skinny strings. Okay, now if I can get them to the game, and through the game, without melting!!

Now I'm disappointed! I thought I was going to read on and find out that you took the cupcakes to a party and someone thought they were something lewd and inappropriate. WHAT that would be I don't know...:tongue_smilie:

They are really well-done baseballs and I bet the kids are going to be thrilled with them!

Not reading any other replies to influence me...;)

They look like sugar cookies decorated as baseballs.

And, now that I've seen everyone else's response, I can clearly see the cupcake liners on them. :lol:

Thank you, thank you! The more I looked at them, the weirder they looked. I didn't want to take them to my son's baseball game tonight and have people ask, "What ARE they? Are they edible?" :D

BTW, ds13's team is in the championship game tonight in their league! We're all so excited!!

How'd the game go, Kym? I'm sure the snack was a hit! (Pun intended!)