Menu

What do you line your little trashcans with...hard time finding 4 Gal liners.

I've never bought bags; I always just re-use grocery bags.

I switched to reusable grocery bags a few years ago, but every once in a while forget to bring them in the store and thus renew my supply of future trash bags. :)

The ones here have a small hole in the bottom on each end of the bottom seam. Pencil shavings, etc. go right through.

I've never bought bags; I always just re-use grocery bags.

I switched to reusable grocery bags a few years ago, but every once in a while forget to bring them in the store and thus renew my supply of future trash bags. :)

I use reusable bags as well, but it I happen to go over what I brought I ask for either the plastic, if I need them for trashcans or when we are at the pool and need a bag for wet swimsuits OR I ask for paper when I know there's a b-day coming up and we need wrapping paper.

Target bags are the best trash bags I've found. They rarely have those holes. If you do have holes, double bag making sure the holes don't line up.

I agree. Target has the best bags. They use a thicker, higher grade of plastic and they are larger than normal. When I use bags from other stores I just double them up. They are also great for wet clothes, to take in the car, to line the puke bucket, to clean up pet messes, as packing material, all sorts of things.

I agree. Target has the best bags. They use a thicker, higher grade of plastic and they are larger than normal. When I use bags from other stores I just double them up. They are also great for wet clothes, to take in the car, to line the puke bucket, to clean up pet messes, as packing material, all sorts of things.

I do agree with this. Also, around here at least, they're not recyclable (we can only recycle 01 and 02), so I'd have to throw them out anyway.

I hope our Walmart doesn't stop carrying them.... we re-use the grocery bags for cat litter and dog scooping.... at least the ones that don't have holes in them.... doesn't leave any for the small trash cans. I can't stand to not have a bag in a can..... gets too gross..........

Yep. Target is the only store I don't take my cloths bags into. I love their bags, have one in each of my bathrooms!

Melissa