Menu

Update on My Kitchen.........

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay --- just go on with the conversation as if I'm not here.:glare:

:lol::lol::lol:

And, actually, NOTHING has happened with the neighbors (and I am thrilled). We will take them to small claims court at some point -- we are so busy with the kitchen, two bathroom renovations, and a great room renovation, and dh is traveling ~alot~ so we will have to wait for our day in court. My son in law has been traveling for job interviews, and as my daughter is improving (I would place her at 40%) she needs alot done for her so with him away, I am taking care of her.

We ignore them (the neighbors). I wouldn't spit in their face if their eyebrows were on fire.

The forsythia bushes are growing amazingly fast - owing to the heat, no doubt and the fact that Mrs. Scissorhands cut them at the right time, and forsythias do grow like weeds.

Edited by MariannNOVA

:nopity:you know........the one that was ruined last September while we were on vacation:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The good news is that I think I have 4000 posts.

That is all.

OOOOOOOOOhhhh....4000 posts! Wonder how many I have....I might have to start competing with you.

Bring it on! :lol::lol::lol:

I was going to take a serious board break at 4000, but now 5000 is SO CLOSE!;)

Averaging 10 posts a day that should only take you....darn I can't find my MCT math book. Let me take off my shoes so I can count on my toes, too.

467148626_d0920cd774.jpg

(sorry for the hijack.. you were whining, er, talking about your kitchen, I believe)

How do you think you got to 4000+ posts? It wasn't with a cool summer breeze.

This is true!;)

I only joined last June (well, joined this new board - I had been on the old board a couple of years ago) so I think that's pretty good for one year.

And alot of the time, I pray for folks who ask for prayer even though I don't post.;)

Averaging 10 posts a day that should only take you....darn I can't find my MCT math book. Let me take off my shoes so I can count on my toes, too.

467148626_d0920cd774.jpg

(sorry for the hijack.. you were whining, er, talking about your kitchen, I believe)

We don't need a math book -- if you go to your info page, it will tell you how many posts on average you make a day -- I did 4000 in one year -- it's a great word problem.:confused:2024_picture_of_an_accountant_adding_numbers_on_a_calculator.jpg

Oh you just wait...you've only been here a year. 4000 is totally doable.

I am at 683...hmmm can't remember and been here 6 months or so...

4000 in one year?? I am a slacker....

How do you get your font and color to stay? you change it every time??

And where do you get all your emotes/clipart??

Edited by Mynyel

I've been here two months longer than RB and I have 1600 posts. 1575 are related to MariannNova and MCT. :D

MCT was SUCH a POST-BUILDER!

I'll have to start writing my acceptance speech for my 5000th post:

article-1238114-07B19F2D000005DC-295_468x729.jpgI'm younger than her -- and my husband is 11 yrs younger than me - the way TR and SS were - WHAT IS SHE THINKING?

Anyway, I digress, DA: :lol::lol::lol: to the denture and walker remarks.

I am at 683...hmmm can't remember and been here 6 months or so...

4000 in one year?? I am a slacker....

How do you get your font and color to stay? you change it every time??

And where do you get all your emotes/clipart??

You probably get a whole lot more homeschooling done than me!

I change the font and color every time -- I'm out of my mind, I know.:tongue_smilie:

I 'google' whatever it is I am looking for -- eats up alot of time.

Bah and here I thought you had the magic touch...like Midas.

:svengo:

I am broken...your reputation shattered beyond repair!!

Ok...Im kidding..I will still be laying in wait for the next post!:D:bigear:;)

I endeavor to become a emote connoisseur like yourself. I will keep working on it and not quit my day job.

If you wear that dress please look up 24 hour support before heading out the door!

WELL....you have to admit tis a night better than this...

lady_gaga_2300989.jpg

Well that didn't work the way I wanted it to! <----- figured it out!!

post-14027-13535083640786_thumb.jpg

post-14027-13535083640786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mynyel

I have no idea how you go about getting 600 posts in 6 months, let alone 4000 in a year. But I'm posting here to get help for that. ;)

THAT'S HOW! Do exactly what you did (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are best), with a conversation going on with at least one other person, you can get 50 posts in one night.

And become an 'expert' on ONE curricula.;)

Oh.......and always try to get Dragon Academy or me to join in. We cannot resist!:tongue_smilie:

Wait... I take it all back, I don't need slapping.... well, at least not tonight...

but you guys need a spanking!!! :lol:

:toetap05: Good grief, RB! I saw you over at the curric board a few minutes ago. You can get alot of posts there, but you have to keep it short and sweet. The best answer is: 'Search this forum for your answer. We had a lengthy thread about that a few days ago. HTH.':tongue_smilie:

m11.png

Stick with me, RB!

:toetap05: Good grief, RB! I saw you over at the curric board a few minutes ago. You can get alot of posts there, but you have to keep it short and sweet. The best answer is: 'Search this forum for your answer. We had a lengthy thread about that a few days ago. HTH.':tongue_smilie:

m11.png

Stick with me, RB!

I never have any idea what you're talking about, but you still make me laugh:smilielol5::001_huh:

Wait... I take it all back, I don't need slapping.... well, at least not tonight...

but you guys need a spanking!!! :lol:

Oh, good, you're back. I was afraid for a moment that video killed the radiobrain.

Edited by Nicole M

I never have any idea what you're talking about, but you still make me laugh:smilielol5::001_huh:

And, apparently you think that we do?:D :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I do....have an idea of what I'm talking about.......sometimes - I'm a little slow to respond b/c it takes such a long time to find just the 'right' image.

Thank you for the glowing review!