Menu

Great deal on Laminator online

Wow, tempting.

What do I do with a laminator?

I laminate schedules, chore charts, all sorts of things. I usually pay OfficeMax to do it for me, but not any more!!!

Thanks for the tip!! (and the laminator is actually only costing you $11.39, since the laminating pouches are $10.00!) Amazing deal!

Edited by Mrs Mungo

Thanks! Just ordered one. It was on my shopping list to pick up at Wally world, but this deal made it worth it to order it from amazon. Although it did end up costing me more because I couldn't resist throwing a few more books into my cart :D

Anyway, is it useful to have different sized pouches? Can you tell I know nothing about this?

Eh, I could have lived without it. When I bought my laminator (not a Scotch, some no-name from Aldi), it came with a bunch of pouches in various sizes. They did eventually get used, but I haven't felt the need for smaller ones since I ran out way back when. The page-sized ones have fulfilled my needs.

Lot's of people seem to be jumping on this deal and the price is going up. The Pouches are now $13.99 not $10 and the laminator is now $40.26 not $31.

I was holding off till my next credit card cycle and it cost me $13 in savings.:confused:

Just keep watching it. Amazon's prices go up and down. Also, check out Walmart. I saw a Scotch brand there this weekend for $20something.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, I had the Scotch T901 and loved it. But I had it for only about 9 months and only used it about 10 times before it "ate" one of the papers I was laminating. I called the company and they couldn't do anything about as the warranty is only for 30 days. I asked if I could open it up and try to get the '"eaten" sheet out to try and salvage it and was told no that it wouldn't work because special tools are needed, blah, blah..

So the whole thing ended up in the trash. I've never had to throw away a practically new 'machine' before, I have some electronics that still work from my youth. I was very disappointed in the fact that they would not back up their product.