Menu

So DH just saw the board for the first time

1. This is where I talk to other adults. Talking to kids all day is um.. um.. well, yeah.

2. As my children get older, they need me less, and I have more free time than when they were in the earlier grades.

3. This is where I talk to other adults. Talk... oh wait, I covered that one already.

4. I prefer being here to cleaning the house. :)

2. As my children get older, they need me less, and I have more free time than when they were in the earlier grades.

I spend a lot of time just sitting next to Aspie boy saying things like "don't use 3 lines for that equation, one number, a line, the second number". "Yes, I know you hate this subject, you have to do it anyway".

That doesn't take "active instruction", just sitting there "overseeing". Hence, way too many posts and book reading and too little house cleaning (which takes me out of the room).

a

Well, I admit guilt, and your husband has a point.

There has been more than one time I have come here to escape my homechooling responsibilities. I can always excuse it of course. Its a HOMESCHOOLING message board- I tell my family frequently- I learn lots here. But, my family know better. :lol::lol: