Menu

School Books are Unpacked! Moving Back Home.......

We are scheduled to leave the extended stay hotel on Tuesday! Fingers crossed that when I go to our house today, there will only be cleaning that remains to be done - and I am going to do that. The bathrooms are cleaned (did that over the weekend), and I am going to tackle the kitchen and dining room - as that will be our new classroom. I've already unpacked our curric into an armoire just outside of the dining room.

I have to find the boxes with dinnerware, cookware, etc......lots to do.

We are all so excited about going home! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::drool5:

Here's hoping that everything goes according to plan. I have had to live in temp housing for three months at a time so I know how hard it can be. The only thing that made it worth it was that we got per diem (at pretty healthy chunk too) so we got to eat out every day. We had six people and three cats in a two room suite though so it was hard.

Here's hoping that everything goes according to plan. I have had to live in temp housing for three months at a time so I know how hard it can be. The only thing that made it worth it was that we got per diem (at pretty healthy chunk too) so we got to eat out every day. We had six people and three cats in a two room suite though so it was hard.[/QUOTE]

:w00t:

We are scheduled to leave the extended stay hotel on Tuesday! Fingers crossed that when I go to our house today, there will only be cleaning that remains to be done - and I am going to do that. The bathrooms are cleaned (did that over the weekend), and I am going to tackle the kitchen and dining room - as that will be our new classroom. I've already unpacked our curric into an armoire just outside of the dining room.

I have to find the boxes with dinnerware, cookware, etc......lots to do.

We are all so excited about going home!

I am soooooooooo excited for you Mariann. I wish I was there to help you clean! Hmmm.....think I might be a little too attached to my on line friends. LOL

I am soooooooooo excited for you Mariann. I wish I was there to help you clean! Hmmm.....think I might be a little too attached to my on line friends. LOL

I hear you! DH tells me that all the time....he calls this board the 'well.' And, I wish you were here to help me clean, too......like we'd get any cleaning done.....we'd be so busy talking!

cleaning-the-toilet.gifmopping.gifcleaning-windows.gifvacuuming.gifsweeping.gifmaking-the-bed.gif

It has sure been a roller coaster for you (insert Roller coaster smilie here :lol:)! I hope this is the end of the ride for all of you!

I'd love to see pics of the before and after if you have them!

Off to find roller coaster smiley.................:leaving:

fantasy-roller-coaster-broken-rail-2.jpgYes, but hopefully not like this!:lol:

08-18-05-Sams-Fun-City%2BSmiley%2BFace%2BRide_01%2BWEB.jpgThis would be nice!

Wow! That's just fantastic. The hummer is cleaned and on its way back to you. I'm guessing that you have a nice, comfy spot in the garage for it.

The cats will be thrilled to have more room to roam. Enjoy the space!

Happy for the cats! About those 'tank' thingies on the Hummer..........ummmmm, I'm guessing that our mileage is going to s*ck even more now....but if you go off-roading again, they will certainly come in handy.

OK - beam it back to me!

Yay!!! Hope things are back to "normal" soon!

....which is a relative term, ya know. I cleaned the kitchen like a fiend today -- moved the table and chairs back in, and am itching to get back there tomorrow and get pots and pans into cabinets and stuff like that.

My goal is to have the living room, kitchen, all the bedrooms, bathrooms (which are already cleaned and move in ready) ready for us on Sunday night so we can move in on Monday.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired! tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-emoticon-000749-large.gif

Well, you will be happy to know that I have searched and searched for a 'smiley riding a roller coaster' -- apparently, they just don't do THAT. THIS

0511-0902-2104-4439.jpg was the best I could find. CLIPART!!!!!!! How Lame!!!!!!!

Off to find roller coaster smiley.................:leaving:

fantasy-roller-coaster-broken-rail-2.jpgYes, but hopefully not like this!:lol:

08-18-05-Sams-Fun-City%2BSmiley%2BFace%2BRide_01%2BWEB.jpgThis would be nice!

:party:

Yeah for moving back home!!!

I have to ask though where do you get the smilies?;) I love them:001_smile:.

Priscilla: I am SO pathetic: I google the smiley that I want, usually I search 'images' and that's where I find them.. It's addictive,[/url] though, I must stop. 437923689_3ace3c1c55.jpg 1280-tongue-out-smiley.jpg

This website has good ones, too:http://www.myemoticons.com/