Menu

Today is my birthday and I got the best present ever

I wanted someone who could understand to celebrate with me. I know all you moms out there will know how much this means to me.

Can't say too much over the internet, but I can now change the location in my siggy for ds #2! What a great birthday present. I can't think of anything better.

It has been the longest 7 months of my life and has taught me so much. I am stronger than I thought I was.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
I wanted someone who could understand to celebrate with me. I know all you moms out there will know how much this means to me.

Can't say too much over the internet, but I can now change the location in my siggy for ds #2! What a great birthday present. I can't think of anything better.

It has been the longest 7 months of my life and has taught me so much. I am stronger than I thought I was.

:grouphug:

I've done it with DH three times and that was hard enough. I can't imagine one of my babies. I'm so happy for you!

:grouphug:

I've done it with DH three times and that was hard enough. I can't imagine one of my babies. I'm so happy for you!

Me, too and :iagree:

It wasn't until I had a son of my own that I began to understand how difficult it was on my MIL to have her son (my husband) always deploying or training.

Congratulations on another wonderful year, and on such blessed news!