Menu

Anyone finding any incredible Cyber Monday deals?

My favorite places to find deals:

Fishingfordeals.com

Slickdeals.net

Honestly, I only go there around this time of year for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, or if I'm looking to make a specific purchase like a new computer. Occasionally I will come across something that I didn't know I needed but was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up (free Sharpies anyone? :D).

My favorite places to find deals:

Fishingfordeals.com

Slickdeals.net

Honestly, I only go there around this time of year for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, or if I'm looking to make a specific purchase like a new computer. Occasionally I will come across something that I didn't know I needed but was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up (free Sharpies anyone? :D).

Thank you for these links Mamabegood. I bought a gorgeous cropped vest for oldest dd at Bebe.com (link thru fishingfordeals) it was reg. $79, on sale for $19, with another $10.00 off for Cyber Monday and free shipping. W00T

I also bought a dress for youngest dd from Casual Living (link thru fishing for deals). Clearance price $19 minus 40% and free shipping. W00t again.

Most of their wardrobes are from Salvation Army, so I might have to explain what price tags are. :lol:

$5 animals at Buildabear.com. However, their site must not be made to handle this sort of traffic because it keeps crashing and I cannot even get the things in my cart. :glare:

Same with American Girl (who you would think would know what kind of volume to expect). My stuff is in the cart, but I can't complete the transaction (trying since 9 am). The website message says to call the 800 number and up until 5 minutes ago the 800 number was saying to order online. :glare:

• 11 months later...
Same with American Girl (who you would think would know what kind of volume to expect). My stuff is in the cart, but I can't complete the transaction (trying since 9 am). The website message says to call the 800 number and up until 5 minutes ago the 800 number was saying to order online. :glare:

Really? I'm so glad I ordered my stuff early! I got a bunch of outfits for dd's Bitty Baby at 50% off. They'll be her birthday and Christmas gifts! Gotta love a good deal!

I hope you get your stuff!

Aeropostale online was having 50-70% off of everything on their site last night (and I think today too). DH is in desperate need of some new t-shirts so I snagged him about 5 shirts for $7-9 each. I also got me a hoodie and a few shirts too.

I'm currently watching Amazon for some of their lighting deals.

I'm seeing sales and free shipping, which is great, but I haven't found anything that rings my bell. Any savvy shoppers want to share?

Just did big shopping at Aeropostale for dd. She's been dying for a wool peacoat, and I scored one at Aero for $35, originally $99!

astrid

I ended up getting a few great deals at Dayspring. I even got a wedding gift for May. They had some things on clearance, 30% today (code SUPER30) and free shipping with $50 (after discount). I have a couple of friends to exchange gifts with and I got them some cute stuff too.

I wanted to buy an acoustic guitar for ds but I missed the amazon lightning deal, argh.

Don't worry -- there will be another one! Amazon puts a ton of guitars on Lightning Deal this time of year. Most of them seem to be electric, but last year, there were quite a few acoustics as well.

Cat

PS. I hate missing a deal I want! And I never, ever get off the waiting list if I'm even lucky enough to get on it at all.

PS. I hate missing a deal I want! And I never, ever get off the waiting list if I'm even lucky enough to get on it at all.

thanks.... me too on the waiting list, I'm pretty sure the only point of the waiting list is to make sure we stay on the sight for awhile and find something else to buy while we're waiting on the list notification! :D

I just got some animation software for my daughter on Amazon's lightning deals. I had been looking at it for months but it was so expensive. They just had it for $9.99 and the other one I was looking at too for $9.99 so I got both! She's going to be so happy. I'm going to save it for Christmas. :)

:glare: that's what happened last year. we live on the east coast and had noo trouble at 2:30 this morning...

robin in NJ

:glare: that's what happened last year. we live on the east coast and had noo trouble at 2:30 this morning...

robin in NJ

I'm in Central time zone (the AG sale started at 12:00 central). I fell asleep at around 10:30 figuring I would just check out American Girl in the early morning. But then my 2 year old woke up at 12:20. After I got him back to sleep, I went to check and the sale was up! I got several good deals! He just knew when to wake me up last night.

thanks.... me too on the waiting list, I'm pretty sure the only point of the waiting list is to make sure we stay on the sight for awhile and find something else to buy while we're waiting on the list notification! :D

LOL! I think so, too -- every time I get on the waiting list, I feel like I need to stay on the computer for the next hour or so, with an Amazon window open and ready, just in case I am suddenly offered the deal... which never happened... until NOW!

I finally got off the waiting list about 2 minutes before a deal ended -- after seeing that my chances were "poor" and that there were over 500 people waiting ahead of me -- and I snagged one of the Toshiba Qosmio laptops!

:party:

I was so disappointed when I thought I'd missed out on it, because I wanted it for dh's birthday in a few weeks. I was actually sitting there sulking about it when I got the "add to cart" message. :rolleyes:

I hope he likes it. (If he doesn't, I might have to hurt him... ;))

Cat

I bought a Silhouette SD with their Cyber Monday deal. Can't wait till it arrives!

I also snagged a bunch of books off of Amazon. I got the entire Box Car children set, the entire Ramona Quimby set, a Percy Jackson & The Olympians set, and an Oxford World Atlas. I think they'll all be Christmas gifts to one or all of the family.

I bought a Silhouette SD with their Cyber Monday deal. Can't wait till it arrives!

I also snagged a bunch of books off of Amazon. I got the entire Box Car children set, the entire Ramona Quimby set, a Percy Jackson & The Olympians set, and an Oxford World Atlas. I think they'll all be Christmas gifts to one or all of the family.

I love the Boxcar Children! I must confess that I read them when ds was reading them, and they were such warm and happy stories. I nearly bought the Percy Jackson box set on the Lightning Deal, but I wasn't sure if ds would like it, and it was still a little pricey, so I passed on it.

Cat