Menu

Coming home with Katya TOMORROW!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your joy.

Journey Mercies for you and your new daughter. Just ask for the aisle seats with a smile. But if not you may have a divine appointment with the person on the aisle seat.

Could be, but if so, I'll definitely need travel mercies! On our last flight with Bill and I in the middle, he sat beside a guy who really should have been in two seats, and the lady in me thought she spoke English, but she really spoke Greek and spoke non-stop to me for 9 hours.

Congratulations, what a long hard road!

As far as the seats, politely ask the Flight Attendant. I have not been a Flight Attendant in over 20 years, but I can tell you that if you ask nicely and explain your situation they will certainly try and help you if they can. If the first FA can't help, ask for the Lead Flight Attendant. Also, when you do check in, ask the ticket counter if there is any chance of a seat change. On a large plane like that, it might take several tries till you find the right FA to help you, but just smile, explain the whole situation and I believe you will be assisted if it is humanely possible. I would go for telling the honest situation as lots of people try the "I need the bathroom" saga to get an aisle seat. I think your story will pull heart strings. Of course the seats might be so crowded they can't help you, but in that case, you could kindly ask adjacent passengers if they would consider switching. congratulations again.

Congratulations, what a long hard road!

As far as the seats, politely ask the Flight Attendant. I have not been a Flight Attendant in over 20 years, but I can tell you that if you ask nicely and explain your situation they will certainly try and help you if they can. If the first FA can't help, ask for the Lead Flight Attendant. Also, when you do check in, ask the ticket counter if there is any chance of a seat change. On a large plane like that, it might take several tries till you find the right FA to help you, but just smile, explain the whole situation and I believe you will be assisted if it is humanely possible. I would go for telling the honest situation as lots of people try the "I need the bathroom" saga to get an aisle seat. I think your story will pull heart strings. Of course the seats might be so crowded they can't help you, but in that case, you could kindly ask adjacent passengers if they would consider switching. congratulations again.

Thank you! I wouldn't have thought to ask the FA. Honestly, I really don't want to put anyone else out, so I'll just see how it goes. I won't push that much and will just deal with it, regardless. Afterall, it's only 9 hours! :)