Menu

Creative ideas for pumpkin loss prevention

Dress up like a zombie. Place yourself near the pumpkins with a bb gun. Sit very still and pretend you are a Halloween decoration. Let the little poops have it when they try to steal your pumpkins. Our sheriff wouldn't blink at this.

:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately, that would get you hauled off to jail in my city, but I love it.

Phhft. They probably wouldn't keep you longer than overnight.........and then only if you actually hit them. I'm betting a bad shot would get off with a wrist slap.

Ahhh, but in my city an overnight stay in the local jail would scar me for life. I'd probably wind up with a gang tat on my rear.

Oh, I need to be nice. Nevermind.

Edited by Daisy

What I'd really get a kick out of would be to rig it with a remote control device so you could hit a button, make it explode and cover the thief with purple dye.

Is it obvious I have nothing to do today? Is it also obvious that I have 15 yr old boys? I better go make some bread or something.

Dress up like a zombie. Place yourself near the pumpkins with a bb gun. Sit very still and pretend you are a Halloween decoration. Let the little poops have it when they try to steal your pumpkins. Our sheriff wouldn't blink at this.

I love this. If you are oppsed to using a bb gun you can always get one of those air horm and scare them to death. :D

Hmmm, can you rub the outside of the pumpkin with the insides of some peppers? Or does the effect wear off when it dries? If not, it would make them miserable for awhile!!

But you'd have to make sure innocent, curious kids don't touch it - wouldn't want to give them burning skin.

???

I think I like the cement idea the best. Or maybe at least some bricks or stones. Make them work for it at least!

:D

You could shoot them with a paint gun or an airsoft gun instead of a bb gun.

I love this. If you are oppsed to using a bb gun you can always get one of those air horm and scare them to death. :D

:lol::lol::lol: THIS is a recipe for wet pants if I ever heard one. We don't usually have a problem (our thieves are those bloody squirrels :glare:), but if we do, I'm SOOO doing this this year!!!