Menu

Thank you, Moderator!

Guest Cindie2dds
That same poster emailed the moderators to say that she didn't understand why she was banned, because she was just a simple Christian lady wanting to share with other home schoolers. Then when we banned her three alternate identities, she posted an "____ YOU" message to the whole board.

TRROOOOLLLL.

Thanks! :grouphug: For once I'm glad I missed the excitement.

Fooey, I miss everything fun. :(

Me too! How did I miss ALL of these threads?? :confused:

That same poster emailed the moderators to say that she didn't understand why she was banned, because she was just a simple Christian lady wanting to share with other home schoolers. Then when we banned her three alternate identities, she posted an "____ YOU" message to the whole board.

TRROOOOLLLL.

Sigh. As a genuine Christian lady this makes me sick. :( I wish people would just be crazy if they are crazy and leave God out of it! :mad:

And let me join in the thanks to the mods as well for all you do here. I used to be a moderator on 3 different auto detailing sites and that kept me very busy, but it was NOTHING compared to the the busyness of this board. You ladies do a bang up job and I know what a full time job modding can be so THANK YOU for all that you do! :grouphug:

Edited by Ibbygirl

I was reading the posts out loud as she was posting.

Now my 15 year old is saying, "You have to admit that repopulating the earth with our close friends sounds pretty good."

:lol:

TRROOOOLLLL.

Yeah, that was the one that convinced me (I can be so hard headed). It was deleted just when I went to report it.

SpyCar, here's the names:

MarthaT was the last one (the one that inspired this thread).

Make that four. MrsThomas.

So far, MomRN and HisServant. Both have been deleted and banned.

Please flag any sudden appearances of pot-stirring by someone with very few posts.

Oh, the things I miss when I'm busy doing something instead of checking these boards! :lol:

What? A troll again? Am I too late to "see" him/her?

I never have recognized posts like this and have most likely

even answered/commented on their threads.

Oh well - no skin off my nose.

I will be honest here...I don't understand his/her agenda? I mean, it is very obvious that he/she has re-signed up many, many times now...but WHY? Just boredom? Surely not! All of the names (almost all) are religious affiliated too - I am just not getting it. I hope how soon he/she gets her/his point across. I am starting to look at everyone's post counts when I read their posts these days. Goodness!

Wouldn't it be easier if she/he/it just signed up with usernames like this:

HairyToes

UnderThisBridge

TrollGirl4Him

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will be honest here...I don't understand his/her agenda? I mean, it is very obvious that he/she has re-signed up many, many times now...but WHY? Just boredom? Surely not! All of the names (almost all) are religious affiliated too - I am just not getting it. I hope how soon he/she gets her/his point across. I am starting to look at everyone's post counts when I read their posts these days. Goodness!

insanity maybe?? :tongue_smilie: It bugs me too though that they have to pose as a religious person. Man, I hate that crap so much! :banghead: :mad:

Clearly a person who hopes to mock some of the conservative Christian cultural values and positions that are often articulated here on the WTM forum.

The means are childish.

Bill

I thought that they were using christian names to be more easily and readily trusted. I hadn't considered the snark or blasphemy angle, just thought that they figured that other posters would see a religious sounding name and think, "Well, this person CAN'T be up to no-good, 6 posts or not!" :glare:

I dunno about "blasphemy." But snark? For sure.

It wasn't clever enough to be called "satire."

Bill