Menu

Since I just discovered how to post pictures can I post my last sewing project? CC

It is my dd's dress for First Holy Communion. I was so happy with how it turned out. I thanked God for giving me the talent to make the dress for dd.

Well it doesn't look the greatest on the hanger but you get the idea.

post-767-13535082879505_thumb.jpg

post-767-13535082879505_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carpe Diem
more info

That is beautiful! You are very talented. My girls have their first communion on Sunday. My mother bought their dresses (they are wearing matching dresses). One twin thinks it is too fancy and the other thinks it is not fancy enough. Yours is lovely.

That's great.....and I'm sure you'll keep it.... Even though we're not Catholic, I wanted my husband's Christening gown for my son's dedication. I hope we have dibs on it for a keepsake, as he's the only grandchild who has used it. Of course, her daughter put my son's cousin in it for pictures, after I suggested that she at least take some pics of the "lil" one in it. I'm hoping to put it in a shadow box. I only wish I had added some little booties to it.

Carrie:-)