Menu

Prayers please...for so many that were involved

Tonight, I received tragic news. My 16 year old cousin, Ashley, was driving home tonight with 2 friends when she lost control of her vehicle and hit a truck head on. Her best friend was killed in the accident.

I am asking for prayers for so many here...first off, my 16 year old cousin and her family. She is a distant cousin and I ask for prayers for her parents, and especially for her. I just put myself in her place and can only imagine her grief and the grief she will carry for the rest of her life knowing she was in the driver's seat. :( My heart breaks in pieces for her!

Of course, prayers also for the family and boyfriend of the little girl who died in the wreck. She did go instantly, so there was no suffering. Praise God for that.

Also for the 3rd girl in the car and her family.

It is just a terrible tragedy and to happen so close after Christmas. If you can spare prayers, I just ask that you lift up all these families and these two little girls who are already experiencing survivors guilt.

Edited by Tree House Academy
Edited to add my cousin's first name.

How terrible. My 17 year old first cousin was in an accident on Halloween week-end and I'm very glad to say that no one was killed but several were injured including my cousin who is still in a wheelchair. She'll probably be out of it soon but the recovery has been challenging.

I'm thinking of you and all of the families involved.

I spoke with my mom just a bit ago and she was telling me that once Ashley (cousin) was checked out at the hospital and cleared to go home, they broke the news to her about her friend who passed. Her first words were, "why did she die?? Why didn't I die??? Why am I still alive?????" That just breaks my heart so much for her. Just a child and having to live with such grief and guilt. I can't imagine the feeling of, "if only..." Bless her heart. :(

Tonight, I received tragic news. My 16 year old cousin, Ashley, was driving home tonight with 2 friends when she lost control of her vehicle and hit a truck head on. Her best friend was killed in the accident.

I am asking for prayers for so many here...first off, my 16 year old cousin and her family. She is a distant cousin and I ask for prayers for her parents, and especially for her. I just put myself in her place and can only imagine her grief and the grief she will carry for the rest of her life knowing she was in the driver's seat. :( My heart breaks in pieces for her!

Praying for everyone involved. How horrendous!

Just wanted to update for any who are interested with a couple of links to the news stories about my cousin's wreck.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/36954034.html'>http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/36954034.html

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/36954034.html

Edited by Tree House Academy