Menu

Homeschool Curriculum Black Friday 2022

WhitneyS

On 11/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, MissLemon said:

Does anyone know if WTM will do a sale on their physical books? I want to pick up the high school history books soon-ish.

Target and other stores have the texts on sale now for $22-24.  That’s less than the deep discount WTM offers on these books; Susan Wise Bauer is the author, but WTM Press is not the publisher so discounts are probably not up to them.  

It looks like the cyber-Monday sale would be good for the PDF of the study guide.  I think I could have used this book from my computer—not printing it out—so that might be one way to save some money. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Resilient said:

Target and other stores have the texts on sale now for $22-24.  That’s less than the deep discount WTM offers on these books; Susan Wise Bauer is the author, but WTM Press is not the publisher so discounts are probably not up to them.  

It looks like the cyber-Monday sale would be good for the PDF of the study guide.  I think I could have used this book from my computer—not printing it out—so that might be one way to save some money. 

Thanks, I didn't think to look at Target. They have the second book in the high school history set for 50% off, and I can add my redcard discount on to that. 

We do better with physical books rather than reading from the computer. The pdf study guide should be ok if I print it out. 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:42 AM, Resilient said:

Is this sale still on? 

• 1 month later...