Menu

I'd love to see your family picture...

I have no idea how to post an image but I did put a copy of the Christmas card we sent out on my blog - with minor changes so our last name wouldn't appear! :)

Christmas Card Photo 2008

In years past we had professionals take our photo and design our card. This year, in the name of saving money, we had a friend take the photos and dh did all the post-production with photoshop, designed the card and ordered them. They'll go out in the mail tomorrow. We were tickled to be able to do this ourselves. It saved a ton of money!!!

Here are three of my crew, I have not gathered everyone for the family photo yet. We usually do it in front of the tree and we just got that up last night :001_smile:

Are your babies mixed Asian/European descent? They are so beautiful with their dark eyes, light hair and skin combos. Ours are half South America and half European mutt. We have all sorts of combinations...dark skin, light skin, blue eyes, brown eyes, dark hair, lighter hair, and now Keira has blue eyes, very rosy-fair skin and reddish hair. She looks like a leprechaun.

Barb

I so prefer true family photos that include the adults, not just the younger generation.:)

Ha! I don't even have a picture with all of my children in it...there's no way I could get us all in at the same time. I'm just not organized enough. Or something.

Barb

I was just going to ask you how you managed to get a decent sized picture up. :) I'd love to see the others big as well. Too hard to see in those tiny thumbnails.

You have such an awesome group of boys there, Colleen. Makes me want a few more. Sigh.

Did you know that if you click on them, they get bigger??

Sorry so many pictures. As I said, it's a big deal to get everyone still long enough to snap a picture...especially if you want my husband to wear a shirt. Looking through all the pictures in my online album, I realize he never wears a shirt at home anymore now that we live where it's warm.

The leprachaun:

IMG_3064.jpg

She looks just like my dad (here with my oldest)

IMG_2454.jpg

My darling husband w/ Keira

20080929_0037.jpg

And here is the rest of our crew

20081007_0033.jpg

But this is closer to how they usually act

20071122_0271.jpg

Sorry so many pictures. As I said, it's a big deal to get everyone still long enough to snap a picture...especially if you want my husband to wear a shirt. Looking through all the pictures in my online album, I realize he never wears a shirt at home anymore now that we live where it's warm.

The leprachaun:

IMG_3064.jpg

She looks just like my dad (here with my oldest)

IMG_2454.jpg

My darling husband w/ Keira

20080929_0037.jpg

And here is the rest of our crew

20081007_0033.jpg

But this is closer to how they usually act

20071122_0271.jpg

what a beautiful family! And that little leprechaun is gorgeous--makes me want another one.