Menu

Deleted

Drama Llama

Love the tee. Love the fabric. Not positive I love them together. The colors coordinate well but I'm not sure if moose and snowboards quite jive. 

I might go with a plainer plaid with that tee.

I love matching things! I love pajamas! So fun.

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 3

I think it would work. To me, the snowboards and the moose go together because moose are found in Maine, where there’sa lot of snow and skiing/snowboarding.

i am not into the totally cutesy Christmas pajama thing, so the re-wearability factor is also nice. The shirt especially will be good for many non-Christmas occasions.

Edited by Emba
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BaseballandHockey said:

Their Christmas gift, if DH’s situation allows, will be a snowboard trip to a place with moose.

Then your pairing sounds excellent! The colors coordinate, it's Christmas-ey enough for the relative, they'll wear them at home and the shirt can be worn other places. Sounds at least like a quadruple win! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BaseballandHockey said:

What about snow fabric?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/632208084/christmas-flannel-fabric-elegant

Is that better than moose?

Now I like that combination better, snowboards go with snow, and I think the colors are better. But, you know what you/your family likes! In my house, "house clothes" (pj's, lounging stuff) do not necessarily match or even coordinate particularly well. 🙂

I also have fond memories of the Hanna Andersson pajamas, though I only bought them for the kids. I think we still have some packed away. 

I hope your snowboarding plans work out!  💓

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Harriet Vane said:

LOVE the tee shirt, and I think my ds would love it, too. I think you could put virtually any bottoms with it.

I read your post, shook my head, and reread it. I skipped the '-ly any' and read you could put virtual bottoms on it. I briefly wondered how virtual bottoms worked and if one needed to be on zoom for them to work. 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3