Menu

Help me out with CBD gummies/ capsules

Terabith

You want broad spectrum rather than full spectrum. The latter will show up on a drug test. The broad spectrum gummies definitely taste like you’re chewing weed though. The tinctures, while flavored, do not have the weedy flavor. And while broad spectrum shouldn’t ping positive, there’s always a remote possibility that it could.

There are nationwide stores that should be reputable and that have websites that should explain how it all works and have lab reports. The largest chain is called Your CBD Store.

ETA here’s a little primer: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cbd-isolate-vs-full-spectrum-cbd#full-spectrum-cbd-benefits

Edited by bibiche

I buy CBD gummies from Swanson when on sale. I have a stash and usually need to take a few each day. I like Charlotte’s Web, Happy Lane (more intense CBD taste), CBD Living, and Plus CBD. The local cannabis shop is expensive and with the amount I take I would have to give up something else on my life.

I’ll just say, our friend’s doctor suggested CBD for chronic back pain. The pills weren’t doing much at first, then suddenly after about a month they had the best pain-free sleep in decades. And then read the bottle and discovered the new purchase was the real thing. It’s legal here, and they are not going back, lol. (I also wonder whether it was an “accident”, but whatever!)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I know that my friend orders them very often. I can ask him about it. He often has problems sleeping, and only such sweets help him relax and fall asleep. She orders her sweets for sleeping on the website https://joyorganics.com/collections/full-spectrum since I heard something from her about this name. Of course, I can find out for sure, but for now, you can look at this site. I've always been interested in trying them myself, so I'll probably order one jar for myself next time.

• 10 months later...