Menu

Ice Cream Delivered!

QueenCat

Oh, Graeters is so yum!! They are famous for having huge chocolate chunks, so if you got any varieties with chocolate, expect decadence. Black raspberry chip is their signature, best-selling flavor, so if you received any of that, be sure to also reserve at least a bit of it for yourself.

Now I'm jealous! We have Graeters locally (20 minutes from us), but it's probably been a year or more since I've had any. Long before I knew him, DH worked for awhile in an office across a parking lot from a Graeters, and he got ice cream there a few times a week.

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storygirl said:

Oh, Graeters is so yum!! They are famous for having huge chocolate chunks, so if you got any varieties with chocolate, expect decadence. Black raspberry chip is their signature, best-selling flavor, so if you received any of that, be sure to also reserve at least a bit of it for yourself.

Now I'm jealous! We have Graeters locally (20 minutes from us), but it's probably been a year or more since I've had any. Long before I knew him, DH worked for awhile in an office across a parking lot from a Graeters, and he got ice cream there a few times a week.

Enjoy!!

I would be in trouble if I had good ice cream that close! 

• Haha 1

Fun! We've got 12 pints of ice cream on order for New Year's Eve. It's vegan ice cream in assorted yummy flavors (toasted sesame and chocolate, almond chocolate crunch, coconut & salty caramel, ceylon cinnamon, roasted coffee - to name a few), and much better than anything we can get around here.

• Like 4

Before *All of This* happened, DH's family would have a family reunion every summer. Sometimes a handful of distant relatives would come. They would bring ice cream bars that were absolutely fabulous, packed in dry ice (so from OH to WI). And then, of course, you can do fun stuff with the dry ice for the kids. 

Thanks for reminding me of that memory, OP. Enjoy the ice cream!

Graeter’s ice cream is my very favorite. They became super popular several years ago when Oprah mentioned them in her magazine (I think?... or maybe on her show?). Anyway, it is super yummy and the flavors with chocolate chunks are wonderful (my fave is strawberry chip, but it is seasonal - May and June, I think).