Menu

Purses

hjffkj

The zipper on my purse broke and Christmas is around the corner so I need Amazon links to a nice purse, not diaper bag, that will fit 2 diapers, small thing of wipes,smart phone, a wallet, and book.  Those things are ALWAYS in my purse. I need something that will last at least a year with daily use. Price range under $100. thanks

33 minutes ago, Katy said:

How did that purse work out?  Is she still carrying it, or is she on to the next thing?

To her credit, she does use it whenever she wouldn’t otherwise have a backpack. She always carries it when she’s going out. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hilltopmom said:

Baggalini cross body 

I'll second these. We've had several Baggallini cross bodys - they are spacious, designed with lots of little pockets/loops/etc, and are made of a fabric that you can wash. They also come in a variety of colors if you want to have something more unique than black/brown! 

https://www.baggallini.com/crossbody-handbags/

On 11/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, DawnM said:

Puffy ❤️? my Kavu bag.

https://www.amazon.com/KAVU-Womens-Rope-Sling-Bag/dp/B0745JX2CG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542497380&sr=8-4&keywords=kavu+bags+rope+sling+shoulder+sling

I have read that many women use it as a diaper bag for exactly what you are mentioning.

How are the Kavu bags if you only wear it over one shoulder?  Does it hang awkwardly?  Feel like it's going to slide off?  I always want to try one, but there are a lot of times I won't bother to put it cross-body (over a coat, or just running into a store and sticking it in a cart).

2 minutes ago, Where's Toto? said:

How are the Kavu bags if you only wear it over one shoulder?  Does it hang awkwardly?  Feel like it's going to slide off?  I always want to try one, but there are a lot of times I won't bother to put it cross-body (over a coat, or just running into a store and sticking it in a cart).

I usually wear it over one shoulder and the ropes are very good at gripping, much better than a strap IMO.

• Like 1

I've used Ameribag Healthy Back Bags for a couple decades, through all stages of my dd's life (baby, toddler, etc). They each last 3-5 years.  I love them because they're tall and triangular, instead of deep and wide.  The zipper opens down the side, so you can easily access the zillion organizational pockets with one hand, while wearing it on your shoulder.  You can also stack stuff in there and still have full access to whatever is on the bottom.  I've been known to stand a paper drinking cup, straw and all, on top of my wallet, when I needed my hands free -- the cup neither spills or crushes.  One of the outside pockets can be used for either a water bottle or a phone,  There's a marvelous hook for keys (that, again, can be accessed with one hand while wearing the bag).  They come in several materials (leather, microfiber, nylon) and a whole bunch of colors, and there are four sizes.

Here's an Amazon link to the small size, classic style, in microfiber:
https://www.amazon.com/AmeriBag-Small-Classic-Microfiber-Healthy/dp/B001CE0Z8K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1542770283&sr=8-3&keywords=healthy+back+bag+medium
There are many more styles, materials, and sizes.

You can get them from ebags.com

The best descriptions and pictures of the inside are at http://www.ameribag.com/home.php