Menu

Update...Any Taylor Swift concert goers....

Nemom

Are you going to a Tayor Swift concert anytime in the near future??  If yes, this Momma could really use your help.

Backstory-My dd16 has spent the last two weeks trying to win tickets from our local radio station to her concerts in MN & KC.  There is no concert scheduled for our state.  She & I have called every two hours for the last two weeks and been caller #1-5 multiple times and also had that never ending ring that no one picks up.  We need to be caller #9.  She is trying to win tickets not because she wants to see Taylor but because her opening act is Camila Cabello who is my daughter's favorite artist, and she really wants to see her Never Be the Same Tour.  Camila has inspired her to take guitar lessons and has her thinking about becoming a song writer.  

Anyway, it doesn't look like it is going to happen.  Taylor tickets are out of my budget this year. 

In addition to seeing Camila play, she REALLY wants one of her She Loves Control red hoodies.  We have looked all over the internet, eBay, and Amazon.  The only way to get the sweatshirt is to attend the concert.  

If anyone out there is going to a Taylor Swift concert where Camila is opening, is there anyway you would be willing to pick up a sweatshirt for me?  I would love to surprise her with it.  I would pay you for the sweatshirt and shipping thru PayPal.  

• Like 1

• Nemom changed the title to Still Looking...Any Taylor Swift concert goers....

SmallTownGirl didn't see any Camila merchandise in Minneapolis.

Anyone headed to the concert in Kansas City next Saturday who is willing to look for me?  Or Indianapolis; or New Orleans; or Houston; or St. Louis....

I'm not gonna give up just yet.  ?

Thanks!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happi duck said:

Bummer!

I think we're all emotionally invested at this point so thanks for the update!

Lol.  I feel like I'm being a pain so thanks!

46 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Have you looked on eBay? Maybe someone bought a hoody and then changed their mind.

I have looked on eBay.  No luck. 

• Like 2

• Nemom changed the title to Update...Any Taylor Swift concert goers....

Today was our last chance to win tickets.  We were callers #3, 4, 5(x2), and just a simple try again x 2 so I assume somewhere before #9 again.  ?

So...I decided to order tickets and we are going to Kansas City.  She had no idea I would do this and never asked so she was pleasantly surprised. And shocked.

We will have an interesting week though.  Tomorrow we fly to Cincinnati.  She has a Dr appt on Thursday and minor outpatient surgery on Friday morning.  We fly home Friday night and should be home around 10 pm.  We will then need to drive to KC sometime Saturday.

Our connecting flight is through O'Hare so please send prayers our way for the surgery, and that we make it home Friday night without any cancellations or delays due to the storms down south.  

Thanks everyone for your help!  You Ladies rock!!?

• Like 11