Menu

Anyone watching the Grammys?

Scarlett

I am.

No one but Eric Clapton should sing Tears in Heaven. They did it no justice.

Kesha seemed very off tonight. Pink was great.

Oh I know! Who was that group doing Tears from Heaven. In their defense it sounded like the audio was 'off'.

I puffy heart love Pink.

I had tears watching Kesha. I think it was just emotional for her especially with all the women singing with her.

I also feel for those singing Tears in Heaven since they all performed in Vegas at the concert that was targeted. They are singing for all those who died and that had to be tough.

Pink is awesome!

I enjoyed Ben Platt as well.

And of course Elton John was great.

Edited by Joker
  • Like 2

I love Keisha's 'praying' but I didn't love her performance tonight.

Loved Pink.

LOVED Little Big Town that is one of my favorite songs in a while.....written by Taylor Swift. I sometimes forget it isnt her singing when I listen to it.

We missed the first half hour or so. Were there any must see moments? I'm hoping the show goes on demand so I can see what I missed!

The Twitterverse is not happy about Ed Sheeran.

I think Pink would have been a better pick for What About Us. It was a great anthem song that many could relate to, especially with what's happening in politics (and for me, the real disappointment in election choices last year.) It was a wonderful come back song and full of meaning and depth. Lovely. 

Edited by IfIOnly
  • Like 1

Between this thread and other things I heard, I feel like I want to find a way to watch it online.

I loved Praying long before I realized she wrote it about her experience of being raped. I of course applied it to my own life experience---not one of being raped but nonetheless betrayed. So once I learned she had been raped her performance became MUCH more powerful....there was a lot of raw emotion that I at first did not appreciate.

And Pink. I love her.

And Miley and Elton. Love them both.

Bruno is fun. So full of himself but it is fun.

It was worth watching. I usually never do.

Edited by Scarlett
  • Like 2