Menu

the crazy pumpkin spice flavored things you've seen

SparklyUnicorn

For me, all the unappetizing weird ways they use pumpkin spice now has actually made me have negative feelings about pumpkin spice when I actually used to like it.  I used to add it to homemade oatmeal but now when I think of it, it reminds me of the pumpkin spice ham or pumpkin spice potato chips and it sort of revolts me to the point I don't use it for anything anymore.  

• Like 3

For me, all the unappetizing weird ways they use pumpkin spice now has actually made me have negative feelings about pumpkin spice when I actually used to like it. I used to add it to homemade oatmeal but now when I think of it, it reminds me of the pumpkin spice ham or pumpkin spice potato chips and it sort of revolts me to the point I don't use it for anything anymore.

Same. Pumpkin spice body wash has severely damaged my love for pumpkin pie :(

• Like 1

My pumpkin-spice-loving SIL has some scented wax in a melter in her half bath to dispel the dog smell (that's where they shut up the dogs for the night).  A friend gave it to her at Halloween time, figuring the name of the scent was appropriate:  Bone Dust.  Everyone has been complimenting SIL on the lovely fragrance and asking what it is!  She has fun telling them, especially since everyone expected pumpkin spice.   :laugh:

• Like 1

No not really sweet, but that doesn't sound like a horrible combo to me. 

The pumpkin spice rum I picked up for SIL was "okay", she said.  Not that great on its own, but will likely taste good in some drink recipes.

• Like 1