Menu

Emergency Family Prayer (Mersa)

A friend from our church moved to Knoxville and was working at Oakland Laboratories. He developed a spot of Mersa on his chin but didn't get it checked out thinking it was shingles.

The mersa has gone in on him and he now has mersa form of pneumonia. He went into the hospital Saturday and we were just notified that they are not expecting him to make it through the day.

Please pray for the Pollard family. They have three children. Karen is devastated. They have only been married for about 5 years.

I haven't heard anything yet. Thank you for the caring thoughts and prayers.

He is about my age which is early to mid 40's. They are a blended family family with bonus children. (step children)

As soon as I here anything I will give an update.

Thank you for all your prayers. If you would continue to lift up this family during this time, they are in much need.

Greg passed away late last night. Karen is just beside herself and with this being a blended family I don't know what arrangements have been made for the Greg's children or if Karen will be able to keep Mandy. Mitch just turned 18.

Thanks for the prayers and concern......