Menu

I'm waiting for an auction to end...found a dress I love for my dd's wedding...

Halftime Hope

I'm so ridiculously excited, my daughter loves the dress, and I'm over the moon. I haven't worn a formal dress since I was married.

I'm going to feel like a fairy princess of a mom.  

Happy sigh!

Will post a picture if I win it.  ETA#2:  I won it!! <3 <3 <3 see below for how to find a pic if you want to see it. 

ETA#1:  The best pics are on the 6pm.com website.  I can't paste a URL for some reason. To find the dress, enter "Tahari Flourettes" (their misspelling) in their search box, and it will come up.  Pretty navy dress.  I'm not as thin as the model, but it'll still look smashing on a tall lady in a normal size. Woot!  I didn't want to be a matronly MOB.  (Bridesmaids are wearing lighter and darker shades of mint green, so navy is a good neutral that won't clash.)

ETA#3:  Ebay is my hero.  I got it NWT for under $50, ~20% of the department store price.  Now off to order some navy suede pumps, maybe with a trendy, chunky heel so I don't sink into the lawn at the venue.

Hmmm, what to wear as a wrap????

Edited by Halftime Hope
  • Like 13