Menu

Photo Christmas cards----where is a budget friendly place to order them?

Ottakee

Costco.  I was surprised to learn at a photography class that this is the preferred processing place for a lot of professionals when they are getting their photos printed for cards and so on.  

Alternatively, you could probably buy photo paper and print some of your own. Maybe not a postcard style but a photo to stuff inside a Christmas card (you could buy a cheap box of Christmas cards). Maybe you could even load the picture into an app or something with a Christmas boarder or such and then print?

I guess it depends on what kind of printer that requires. I have never tried this. This year dh said we'll print some at his work on photo paper, though since Santa is visiting his work and we're bringing the kids.

After 4 hours of short ng through pictures, looking online, etc....I ordered them from Walmart with 5 equal size pictures of each kid and 2 of the while family. They will be ready for pick up tomorrow so I can get them in the mail.before I head to Florida in 2 weeks.

• Like 1