Menu

Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Teens

Sandragood1

I would try to get practical gifts, but try to make them fun/youthful - fuzzy socks/regular socks/slippers, gloves/mittens/scarves/hats (if in a cold climate), headbands, chapstick, scented body lotions, beef jerky, candy, gum, graphic t-shirts or hoodies, fleece leggings and/or leggings in fun patterns, gel pens...

• Like 5

How about wet and wild nail polish/eyeliner?Or even sinful they are actually quite inexpensive esp the holiday colors or glitter nail polish.

I have seen Lip smackers type of lip balm in a 4 or 6 pack,You can break the pack up and use it in individually.

Coffee mugs with cocoa/marsh mellow  and a candy cane?

I like the leggings idea.

Scarves, Gum,Altoids,menthos 

Ulta always has a good sale and they have many 5 for $5 items.
  • Like 2

Oh, I see.

If that's the case, I'd go with gift cards to clothing stores and one book per expected teen. A lot of homeless kids are embarrassed by the state of their clothes (if you can swing gift cards to a laundromat as well it's sure to be appreciated, and throw in some detergent) and new threads will make anybody cheerful.

But it depends on how much of a budget you have and how many kids you're expecting to help. If it's a lot of kids on a tight budget, then hat/scarf/sock sets and some lip balm might be a better bet.

Edited by Tanaqui