Menu

Apparently Dh's can lose their minds too...ha

Ann.without.an.e

DH and DS are riding home from church when an old Nissan Sentra pulls out in front of them.  

Dh, "Wow I haven't seen a Sentra in years.  I wonder when they stopped making them?"

DS, "Dad, they still make the Sentra"

DH is like "no, I'm pretty sure they don't"  

That's when DS had to say "Dad, YOU are at this very moment driving a Sentra that is less than two years old"   :lol:

Wow, just wow.  I mean, DH isn't into cars like most guys - a car is just a car but still  :rolleyes:

ETA:  DH was convinced for a moment that he drove an Altima.  Bless, he did realize his mistake quickly.

Edited by Attolia
  • Like 21

Very funny!  Our kids still joke about the time we were crossing the border from Canada into the U.S.  My dh was driving, and we had to pull over at border inspection.  The border patrol asked my dh how many children we had in the car, and my dh completely blanked out!  He had to turn around and count them.  Very awkward!

Then the patrol opened up the sliding door of the van to look inside himself, and our oldest ds, who was leaning against the door drinking tea, fell out, tea and all!

• Like 2