Menu

Please help me identify this pill

Kimberly in IN

My high school kids had a little party and afterwards, I found some pills. I have Googled but have been unable to identify them. They are probably something otc & somebody just transferred them to an old mints container, but my mom gut says I should make sure.

The tablets are oblong, reddish brown in color wth 51 imprint.

Thanks!

Nothing is coming up in the databases.

Maybe try to double check your imprint.  Sometimes imprints are number, icons, letters, or corporate symbols.  

If there is a 51 on one side, is there anything on the other?

is it oblong, or are there straight edges too? Like an octogon, but longer?  Or teardrop shaped?

Edited by Tap
  • Like 1

Thank you for all of the assistance!!! Thank you Margaret in CO!!!!! I was hoping it was something ordinary, not illegal or someone's prescription. I found the 23 tablets in an Altoids Mints container with a small amount of marijuana and rolling papers.

I am quite relieved about the tablets. Now need to figure out best way to deal with the rest of the container.

The hive is all knowing. Even though I could not identify the tablets on line, I had a feeling that someone here would have an answer or direction to look. Thank you.

• Like 2

In case you are wondering why they would store ibuprofen with weed, the answer is that some folks believe that taking ibuprofen can reduce the symptoms of being stoned: http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-marijuana-ibuprofen-alzheimers-buzzkill-20131121-story.html

Thank you for the information! I had no idea. I was so confused with the tablets in the container with the weed and paper.